1. Nick Toon — Wisconsin vs. Indiana. Part of Toon’s success this season has been the presence of quarterback Russell Wilson and as Wisconsin’s go-to guy Toon’s receiving yards (447) and yards per catch (17.9) project for 1,059 yards and 14 touchdowns... Indiana is ninth in the Big Ten in pass defense where they allow 212 yards per game to opposing wideouts...the Badgers use a run-balanced offensive scheme with 65:35 Run-to-Pass ratio.
2. Rashad Greene — Florida State at Duke. Touchdown production has been a relative strength for Greene who’s scored in every game this season as the top redzone target in FSU’s passing attack. His 26/457/6 line is seventh in the ACC with 20 of his 26 receptions coming in previous two games...the Blue Devils rank 106th in the nation in passing defense.
3. A.J. Jenkins — Illinois vs. Ohio State. Jenkins has quickly become QB Nathan Scheelhaase’s favorite target this season and is second in the nation in both receiving yards and touchdowns...Ohio State yields an average of 308 yards per game...Illinois is 32nd in the nation in total offense and 31st in points for.
4. Sammy Watkins — Clemson at Maryland. Along with North Carolina’s Giovanni Bernard, Watkins is among the first-half candidates for ACC Freshman of the Year where he plays primarily out of the “X” position in Clemson’s offensive spread system...Watkins has four touchdowns and 623 yards through his first six games....Maryland is allowing 24.6 points on defense and 31 PPG in their last four contests.
5. Nick Harwell — Miami (Ohio) at Kent State. Harwell become just the second player in Miami of Ohio history to reach 100 receiving yards in three consecutive games (See Martin Nance, 2003, 2005)...Miami leads the Mid-American conference in passing attempts per game (40) and completions (25). Kent State ranks 93rd nationally in points against and last in the MAC in every offensive category.
Mid-to-Low End Options
Ryan Broyles — Oklahoma at Kansas.
Justin Blackmon — Oklahoma State at Texas
Kendall Wright — Baylor at Texas A&M.
Robert Woods — USC at California.
Jordan White — Western Michigan at Northern Illinois
B.J. Cunningham — Michigan State vs. Michigan
Keenan Allen — California vs. USC
Royce Pollard — Hawaii at San Jose State
Lance Lewis — East Carolina at Memphis
LaVon Brazill — Ohio vs. Ball State
Marquess Wilson — Washington State vs. Stanford
Eric Page — Toledo at Bowling Green
Conner Vernon — Duke vs. Florida State
Dwight Jones — North Carolina vs. Miami
Eric Ward — Texas Tech vs. Kansas State
Chris Givens — Wake Forest vs. Virginia Tech
Jaxon Shipley — Texas vs. Oklahoma State
Devon Smith — Penn State vs. Purdue
Da’Rick Rogers — Tennessee vs. LSU