26. CB Marcus Roberson, Florida*
27. TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington*
WHW: Inline target who has the movement skills to play detached in the slot. Willing to block and improving in that area, even at the second level. Absorbs contact at the catch point, strong in that area. Not a quick twitch athlete, short catches usually stay short, but very reliable in intermediate to downfield areas.
28. DE Vic Beasley, Clemson*
29. T Seantrel Henderson, Miami
30. TE Colt Lyerla, Oregon*
WHW: Used everywhere, including as an inline target, H-back and as a receiver. Some will point to size/lean build, but he gets after it and attacks the second level. Goes up and gets it over the middle in traffic. Can really shoot out his stance and get down the seam in a hurry.
31. DL Stephon Tuitt, Notre Dame*
32. DB Lamarcus Joyner, FSU
33. LB Kyle Van Noy, BYU
34. T Cedric Ogbuehi, Texas A&M*
35. LB Ronald Powell, Florida
36. LB Telvin Smith, FSU
37. WR Odell Beckham Jr., LSU
38. WR Jarvis Landry, LSU
39. DT Aaron Donald, Pittsburgh
40. WR Jalen Saunders, Oklahoma
WHW: Freakish in his quick twitch movements. Can excel from the slot. Will work in traffic and then will make the most after the catch. Adjust to poor placement quickly and immediately gets upfield. Sets up defenders by slowing down then using burst to create separation. Has long speed as well.
41. DL Ra’Shede Hageman, Minnesota
WHW: Frequently used as one technique and three technique in a four man front, but best bet might be three or five technique in a three man. Has an anchor despite loss of leverage. Isn’t able to work in space enough, but has good athleticism. Expect him to take another step in development.
42. OLB Adrian Hubbard, Alabama*
43. OW De’Anthony Thomas, Oregon*
44. CB Loucheiz Purifoy, Florida*
45. T La’el Collins, LSU
46. LB Christian Jones, FSU
47. G Cyril Richardson, Baylor
48. CB Kyle Fuller, Virginia Tech
49. T Cameron Erving, FSU*
50. RB Lache Seastrunk, Baylor