Silva's Two-Round Mock DraftWednesday, April 24, 2013
33. Jaguars -- West Virginia QB Geno Smith
The writing on the wall says Geno is sliding. The Jags can't pass on him at 33.
34. 49ers -- Alabama DL Jesse Williams
Physical Williams is a great fit for the physical Niners. He'd start at nose tackle.
35. Eagles -- Florida State QB E.J. Manuel
Michael Vick has a one-year deal. Manuel becomes Chip Kelly's 2014 starter.
36. Lions -- Kentucky OG Larry Warford
The Lions didn't get front-five help at No. 5. They bounce back and get it at 36.
37. Bengals -- North Carolina RB Giovani Bernard
Bernard brings much-needed big-play ability to Cincinnati's plodding backfield.
38. Cardinals -- NC State QB Mike Glennon
At age 33, Carson Palmer is on his last legs. Glennon will be groomed for 2014.
39. Jets -- Stanford TE Zach Ertz
The Jets can pass on Tyler Eifert at 13 because Ertz will be available at 39.
40. Titans -- Mississippi State DB Johnthan Banks
Banks is a bit of a safety-corner tweener at 6-foot-2, 185 with 4.61 speed.
41. Bills -- Florida State DE Bjoern Werner
Werner lacks special pass-rush tools, but he's a great value pick in the 40s.
42. Dolphins -- Syracuse G/T Justin Pugh
Miami will trade for Branden Albert, but also needs help inside at guard.
43. Buccaneers -- Cincinnati TE Travis Kelce
This would be a fantastic fit for a Bucs team in need of a receiving tight end.
44. Panthers -- Washington CB Desmond Trufant
Trufant slips because he plays too soft. Carolina desperately needs corners.
45. Chargers -- Florida S Matt Elam
Elam slips because he's short and lacks discipline. He's a second-rounder.
46. Rams -- Georgia LB Alec Ogletree
Ogletree slips because of off-the-field issues. They don't scare off Jeff Fisher.
47. Cowboys -- LSU SS Eric Reid
Reid is the strong safety Dallas covets in this draft. He would start right away.
48. Steelers -- USC WR Robert Woods
Woods' feet may be quicker than any draft-eligible receiver after Tavon Austin.
49. Giants -- Mississippi State CB Darius Slay
Slay combines terrific size and speed will ball skills. He's the best player left.
50. Bears -- USC QB Matt Barkley
Jay Cutler is in a contract year. At the very least, this sends him a message.
51. Redskins -- Arkansas-Pine Bluff OT Terron Armstead
Armstead is an athletic zone-blocking prototype. He'd play right tackle in D.C.
52. Vikings -- North Carolina DT Sylvester Williams
I think the Vikings would consider drafting Williams as early as No. 23 overall.
53. Bengals -- Ohio State RT Reid Fragel
The Bengals have shown a lot of interest in Fragel over the past 72 hours.
54. Dolphins -- Michigan State RB Le'Veon Bell
The Fins can address their pass-rush need with John Abraham after the draft.
55. Packers -- Alabama RB Eddie Lacy
Green Bay wants to become more physical. That's Lacy's bread and butter.
56. Seahawks -- San Diego State TE Gavin Escobar
The Seahawks are in the business of creating mismatches in the pass game.
57. Texans -- LSU ILB Kevin Minter
Minter is a great tackler and would start right away next to Brian Cushing.
58. Broncos -- Georgia FS Bacarri Rambo
A center-field safety, Rambo would put heat on playoff dog Rahim Moore.
59. Patriots -- Oregon State WR Markus Wheaton
New England must find a vertical, field-stretching X receiver in this draft.
60. Falcons -- Ohio State DT Johnathan Hankins
Hankins' motor runs hot and cold. He can still be an effective wave tackle.
61. 49ers -- Tennessee Tech WR Da'Rick Rogers
Anquan Boldin is turning 33 and Michael Crabtree is in a contract year.
62. Ravens -- Syracuse SS Shamarko Thomas
Thomas draws Bob Sanders comparisons because he's a bullet to the ball.
Still on the Board: SMU DE Margus Hunt, Oregon T/G Kyle Long, Tennessee G/T Dallas Thomas, South Carolina S D.J. Swearinger, Louisiana Tech WR Quinton Patton, Texas A&M DE Damontre Moore, West Virginia WR Stedman Bailey, LSU CB Tyrann Mathieu, Texas DE Alex Okafor, Oregon State CB Jordan Poyer, Georgia DE Cornelius Washington, Clemson RB Andre Ellington, SE Louisiana CB Robert Alford, Rice TE Vance McDonald, Arkansas QB Tyler Wilson.