Silva's July Top 150Saturday, July 06, 2013
109. Rueben Randle -- Will break out if Nicks gets hurt.
110. Darrius Heyward-Bey -- Ran ahead of Hilton at OTAs.
111. Kendall Wright -- Many mouths to feed/poor QB.
112. Jermichael Finley -- Just not a good football player.
113. Jared Cook -- Low-volume, big play-dependent TE.
114. Kyle Rudolph -- Rudolph is being overvalued at current eight-round ADP.
115. Martellus Bennett -- Love his game, but Trestman has unkind TE history.
116. Jay Cutler -- Great QB2. Will likely set a career high in pass attempts.
117. Eli Manning -- Look for Giants to become more run-focused team in '13.
118. Joe Flacco -- Solid QB2 has 18:2 TD-to-INT ratio over last eight games.
119. Michael Vick -- Boom-or-bust QB2 trying to hold off Nick Foles to start.
120. Ryan Williams -- Solid bench stash is now healthy and plenty talented.
121. Joique Bell -- Mark this down: He'll beat out Leshoure to back up Bush.
122. Jeremy Maclin -- Hard to get excited about Maclin in run-heavy offense.
123. Lance Moore -- Healthy Sproles, Graham will curb his 2013 production.
124. Jeremy Kerley -- Beneficiary of "someone has to catch the passes" rule.
125. DeAndre Hopkins -- Nuk and Owen Daniels will hurt each other's stats.
126. Chris Givens -- The shot-play outside receiver in Rams new-look offense.
127. Justin Blackmon -- Four-game suspension; possible WR3 upon return.
128. Knowshon Moreno -- Better bet than Hillman if Ball doesn't run with job.
129. Sidney Rice -- Last year's stats (50/748/7) are ceiling with Harvin there.
130. Alshon Jeffery -- Long shot for breakout in Trestman's style of offense.
131. Sam Bradford -- Will play with best supporting cast of his NFL career.
132. Carson Palmer -- OL is the worry; will throw a LOT and has Fitzgerald.
133. Josh Freeman -- Wildly inconsistent QB2 with diminishing job security.
134. Vick Ballard -- Needs Bradshaw injury to reacquire fantasy start-ability.
135. Aaron Dobson -- Just a flier pick, but plenty of opportunity and upside.
136. Mike Goodson -- Very talented; Chris Ivory hardly a picture of durability.
137. Dwayne Allen -- If you're into TE2s, he's a great one with undrafted ADP.
138. Ronnie Hillman -- Buzz likely will die down once contact work begins.
139. Fred Jackson -- Hard to take seriously at 32 after double knee injuries.
140. Brian Quick -- Great sleeper if he beats out Austin Pettis at X receiver.
141. Cordarrelle Patterson -- See Quick and sub Pettis for Jerome Simpson.
142. Johnathan Franklin -- Not as good a runner as Lacy, but also not far off.
143. Brandon Myers -- Eli Manning has always been a tight end-friendly QB.
144. Michael Bush -- Always a rock-solid RB2 when Matt Forte misses time.
145. Antonio Gates -- 33, will be hard pressed to rediscover top-10 TE stats.
146. Brandon Pettigrew -- Has never finished above 11th among fantasy TEs.
147. Robert Turbin -- Still slight favorite to be Marshawn Lynch's top backup.
148. Owen Daniels -- DeAndre Hopkins will suck the life from Daniels' value.
149. Danny Woodhead -- Passing-down back on team that'll play from behind.
150. Christine Michael -- More talented than Turbin; keep a close eye on him.
Left Out: Ryan Tannehill, Matt Schaub, Philip Rivers, Andy Dalton, Brandon Weeden, Alex Smith, Jake Locker; Mikel Leshoure, Shonn Greene, Kendall Hunter, LaMichael James, Roy Helu, Pierre Thomas, Evan Royster; Brian Hartline, Nate Washington, Rod Streater, Stephen Hill, A.J. Jenkins, Andre Roberts, Nate Burleson, Greg Little, Mohamed Sanu, Joe Morgan, Julian Edelman, Dexter McCluster, Brandon LaFell, Santonio Holmes; Rob Housler, Heath Miller, Coby Fleener, Dustin Keller, James Casey, Jermaine Gresham, Fred Davis, Tyler Eifert, Jake Ballard.