Silva's Latest Top 150Friday, August 23, 2013
109. Rueben Randle -- Upside WR4 behind Nicks.
110. Eli Manning -- Bad Giants D is good for Eli.
111. Darrius Heyward-Bey -- Starting at the moment.
112. Knowshon Moreno -- Better investment than Hillman.
113. Cordarrelle Patterson -- He has video-game talent.
114. Denarius Moore -- Any deep threat would struggle in pathetic OAK offense.
115. Jay Cutler -- Has chance to crack top-12 QBs under pass-oriented Trestman.
116. BenJarvus Green-Ellis -- Bernard makes Law Firm all but a fantasy non-factor.
117. Martellus Bennett -- Elite TE tools, but lack of preseason usage concerning.
118. Markus Wheaton -- He is the most impressive rookie WR I've seen in August.
119. Ben Roethlisberger -- Minus Le'Veon, Steelers will have to pass to move ball.
120. Dwayne Allen -- Fantasy outlook quietly ascending as Coby Fleener struggles.
121. Zach Sudfeld -- TE1 option until Gronk returns; value will be shaky thereafter.
122. Ronnie Hillman -- Just a change-of-pace back not worth forward-thinkers' time.
123. Sidney Rice -- Low-ceiling WR4 type. Golden Tate is the best bet in Seattle.
124. Christine Michael -- Top-10 RB talent. Will seek & destroy if Lynch goes down.
125. Roy Helu -- Should be drafted in all leagues. Possible RB1 if ALF suffers injury.
126. Lance Moore -- Bye-week fill-in WR3 who doesn't help fantasy owners otherwise.
127. Joique Bell -- Would be every-week PPR starter if Reggie Bush missed time.
128. Jacquizz Rodgers -- See Joique Bell and replace Bush with Steven Jackson.
129. Coby Fleener -- Has been atrocious in preseason. Still intriguing TE2 potential.
130. Kendall Wright -- Was working with second-team offense before knee injury.
131. Carson Palmer -- One of the higher-ceiling QB2s in Arians' aggressive attack.
132. Antonio Gates -- May be forced to block frequently due to major O-Line woes.
133. Jeremy Kerley -- Somebody's got to catch the passes. Kerley is Jets' best bet.
134. Rod Streater -- Sneaky PPR pick. Better match for Flynn's arm than Denarius.
135. Alshon Jeffery -- Behind Marshall, Forte, Bennett(s) in competition for targets.
136. Brandon LaFell -- No. 3 option in Carolina passing game behind Smith & Olsen.
137. Fred Jackson -- Just a backup, but Bills offense projects to be very RB-friendly.
138. Shonn Greene -- Goal-line vulture & between-tackles specialist behind CJ?K.
139. Greg Little -- Weeden's improvement gives Little an outside shot at WR3 value.
140. Julius Thomas -- Probably needs Broncos WR injury to emerge as reliable TE1.
141. Sam Bradford -- QB2 has some takeoff potential with improved OL & weapons.
142. Justin Blackmon -- Owners who draft Blackmon will probably end up cutting him.
143. Brandon Myers -- Just a guy, but efficient pass catcher in TE-friendly offense.
144. Joe Flacco -- Losses of Boldin & Pitta greatly curb Flacco's breakout potential.
145. Josh Freeman -- Maddeningly inconsistent QB mixes big weeks with clunkers.
146. Andy Dalton -- Playmaking surrounding cast should support stable QB2 stats.
147. Nate Washington -- Will be Titans' Week 1 starting WR opposite Kenny Britt.
148. Zac Stacy -- Has fallen behind Richardson & Pead with quiet camp/preseason.
149. Isaac Redman -- Plodding blitz-pickup specialist likely behind Jonathan Dwyer.
150. DuJuan Harris -- Just a change-of-pace back, but No. 2 on Packers depth chart.
Also on the Radar: Brandon Weeden, Matt Schaub, Ryan Tannehill, Philip Rivers, La'Rod Stephens-Howling, Kendall Hunter, Jonathan Stewart, Michael Bush, Pierre Thomas, Johnathan Franklin, LaMichael James, Vick Ballard, Danny Woodhead, Stepfan Taylor, Brian Quick, Aaron Dobson, Malcom Floyd, Mohamed Sanu, Austin Collie, Stephen Hill, Andre Roberts, Doug Baldwin, Keenan Allen, Jon Baldwin, Brian Hartline, Julian Edelman, Robert Woods, Dexter McCluster, Rob Housler, Brandon Pettigrew, Owen Daniels, Fred Davis, Tyler Eifert.