Silva's Post-Camp Top 150Friday, August 30, 2013
continue story »
49. Giovani Bernard -- Expect 14-17 touches per game.
50. Antonio Brown -- Favorite to lead PIT in catches/yds.
51. DeSean Jackson -- Focus of Chip Kelly's pass game.
52. Steve Smith -- Cam Newton's clear No. 1 receiver.
53. Tom Brady -- My No. 6 QB with upside for more.
54. Torrey Smith -- Won't struggle to register career highs the across board.
55. Eric Decker -- Will benefit statistically from decimated Broncos defense.
56. Chris Ivory -- Slow preseason making Ivory a value pick in fantasy drafts.
57. Dwayne Bowe -- Check-it-down Alex is likely to negatively impact Bowe.
58. Daryl Richardson -- Explosive RB has shot to run with Rams feature job.
59. Montee Ball -- Still frontrunner to be lead RB in Peyton Manning offense.
60. Shane Vereen -- Be nice if he hadn't been benched for preseason fumble.
61. Colin Kaepernick -- Has talent to lead all quarterbacks in fantasy points.
62. Ryan Mathews -- Hard to ignore how good he's looked in the preseason.
63. Tony Gonzalez -- Fantasy's most stable tight end after Jimmy Graham.
64. Wes Welker -- 90 catches, 1,000 yards, 5-7 TDs still well within reach.
65. Mike Wallace -- Likely to be boom-or-bust weekly scorer with Dolphins.
66. Matthew Stafford -- Lock to bounce back statistically after hard-luck '12.
67. Greg Jennings -- Value pick every-week WR3 with mid-eighth round ADP.
68. Hakeem Nicks -- Don't trust him to stay healthy. Let someone else draft.
69. Cecil Shorts -- Jaguars' clear No. 1 WR will benefit from catch-up mode.
70. Andrew Luck -- Luck will explode onto the fantasy scene this season.
71. Russell Wilson -- Locked-in QB1, but lacks upside of Kap/Stafford/Luck.
72. Matt Ryan -- Will lose some touchdowns due to improved rushing offense.
73. James Jones -- Still Aaron Rodgers' best pass option in scoring position.
74. T.Y. Hilton -- Colts seem intent on using T.Y. as No. 3 WR/punt returner.
75. Josh Gordon -- 2-game ban makes him value pick; has legit WR1 talent.
76. Jason Witten -- Consistent, high-volume TE doesn't find pay dirt enough.
77. Ahmad Bradshaw -- Ideal RB3/flex option in offense that'll move the ball.
78. Anquan Boldin -- Hard to imagine him significantly improving BAL stats.
79. Ben Tate -- Will be weekly flex option even if overworked Foster holds up.
80. Chris Givens -- Poised to lead Rams in receptions & receiving yardage.
81. DeAngelo Williams -- Not the player he was. Pedestrian RB3/flex option.
82. Golden Tate -- Has breakout WR2/3 potential in final year of his contract.
83. Jordan Cameron -- Expect hot start with Josh Gordon out until Week 3.
84. Tony Romo -- Last of the bankable QB1s. Has Dez, Witten, and Austin.
85. Stevie Johnson -- QB woes, Gailey gone, run-first coach. Rough situation.
86. Jermichael Finley -- Highest ceiling of mid-round TE group. Strong August.
87. Tavon Austin -- Incredible talent, but offensive role a mystery at this point.
88. Vincent Brown -- Still like Brown's chances of leading Bolts in receiving.
89. Michael Vick -- Highly volatile player could be top-10 QB, or get benched.
90. Greg Olsen -- Steady performer is Cam's No. 2 option behind Steve Smith.
91. Bernard Pierce -- RB1 if Ray Rice misses time; some standalone appeal.
92. Mike Williams -- Scores TDs, but hurts his owners in weeks he doesn't.
93. Michael Floyd -- Definite breakout candidate in receiver-friendly Arians O.
94. Rashard Mendenhall -- Destined to struggle in passing O behind weak OL.
95. Ryan Broyles -- Expected to open season as pass-happy Lions No. 3 WR.
96. Le'Veon Bell -- Optimism on injury. Could be every-week RB2 by October.
97. Isaiah Pead -- Daryl Richardson's job is not safe; Pead has more talent.
98. Miles Austin -- Run-of-mill WR3. Will be picked by conservative drafters.
99. Kenbrell Thompkins -- Hype getting out of control. Avoid at rising ADP.
100. Kenny Britt -- Has unstable knee, low-percentage QB on run-first team.
101. Bryce Brown -- McFadden-like talent not assured Eagles No. 2 RB job.
102. Kyle Rudolph -- Great red-zone target with low receptions & yardage.
103. Jared Cook -- Big-play-dependent TE will always disappoint in fantasy.
104. Eli Manning -- Weak Giants defense will work to Eli's box-score benefit.
105. Emmanuel Sanders -- Has some WR3 appeal, but Wheaton is better.
106. Darrius Heyward-Bey -- Starter in explosive passing attack. Has value.
107. Mark Ingram -- Low-ceiling RB3/flex option; a misfit for Saints offense.
108. Alshon Jeffery -- Had great preseason & Marshall's hip raises his value.