109. Rueben Randle -- Upside WR4 behind brittle Nicks.
110. Knowshon Moreno -- Better investment than Hillman.
111. DeAndre Hopkins -- Concussion woes concerning.
112. Christine Michael -- RB1 if M. Lynch misses time.
113. Jay Cutler -- Marshall? Recommended QB2 for now.
114. Cordarrelle Patterson -- Needs to earn more snaps.
115. BenJarvus Green-Ellis -- Bernard will make Law Firm fantasy-irrelevant.
116. Ben Roethlisberger -- PIT may have to lean on pass more than planned.
117. Dwayne Allen -- Quiet threat for 80 grabs in one of NFL's best young Os.
118. Roy Helu -- See Michael & replace Marshawn Lynch with Alfred Morris.
119. Martellus Bennett -- Falling after disappointing preseason; just a TE2.
120. Markus Wheaton -- Must overtake Emmanuel Sanders for WR3 viability.
121. Coby Fleener -- Like his talent & situation, but had a nightmare August.
122. Sidney Rice -- Just a low-ceiling WR4. More value in TD-heavy leagues.
123. Ronnie Hillman -- Change-of-pace back with major ball security issues.
124. Lance Moore -- WR4 with some WR3 start-ability during the bye weeks.
125. Joique Bell -- Fantasy's most underrated handcuff. Draft in all leagues.
126. Jacquizz Rodgers -- Will be PPR RB2 if 30-year-old S-Jax breaks down.
127. Quinton Patton -- Very good-looking young player worthy of WR5 stash.
128. Zach Sudfeld -- Back-end TE1 until Gronk returns; rest is up in the air.
129. Denarius Moore -- Flatlining player with low-percentage quarterback play.
130. Mike Tolbert -- Has some TD-heavy appeal with J-Stew on the PUP list.
131. Antonio Gates -- Lacks elite upside, but could be a reliable low-end TE1.
132. Carson Palmer -- Underrated QB2. Pass-first O, talented wideout corps.
133. Kendall Wright -- Not a starter before sustaining August 17 knee sprain.
134. Isaac Redman -- Expected to be Steelers lead RB until Le'Veon returns
135. Jeremy Kerley -- Like him as PPR flier in talent-starved Jets WR corps.
136. Michael Bush -- Every-week fantasy starter if Matt Forte misses games.
137. Jonathan Dwyer -- Likely RBBC back with Redman, Stephens-Howling.
138. Fred Jackson -- Losing juice, but Spiller handcuff in RB-friendly offense.
139. Shonn Greene -- Pace change/GL vulture could sneakily score 6-8 TDs.
140. Brandon LaFell -- Pedestrian WR5 lacks difference-making on-field skills.
141. Julius Thomas -- Fourth option in pass game destined for ups & downs.
142. Andre Roberts -- Will play the T.Y. Hilton role in Arians' Arizona offense.
143. Rod Streater -- Like Streater much less with Terrelle Pryor under center.
144. Kenny Stills -- Impressive youngster still fifth in race for Brees' passes.
145. Sam Bradford -- Solid QB2 pick has best supporting cast of NFL career.
146. Justin Blackmon -- Will offer every-week WR3 potential after suspension.
147. Brandon Myers -- Sneaky back-end PPR TE1 in tight end-friendly system.
148. Andy Dalton -- Very limited talent, but one of NFL's top supporting casts.
149. Nate Washington -- Don't be surprised if he leads Titans in catches again.
150. Kendall Hunter -- Frank Gore's handcuff has looked sharp in August.
Also on the Radar: Terrelle Pryor, Joe Flacco, Josh Freeman, Brandon Weeden, Matt Schaub, Ryan Tannehill, Philip Rivers, Bilal Powell, Alex Green, La'Rod Stephens-Howling, Johnathan Franklin, Pierre Thomas, Andre Brown, Zac Stacy, LaMichael James, Vick Ballard, Danny Woodhead, Stepfan Taylor, Marlon Brown, Marlon Moore, Greg Little, Brian Quick, Aaron Dobson, Malcom Floyd, Mohamed Sanu, Stephen Hill, Doug Baldwin, Jon Baldwin, Brian Hartline, Julian Edelman, Dexter McCluster, Rob Housler, Brandon Pettigrew, Owen Daniels, Fred Davis, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham.