Welcome to Week three of the Fantasy Football season. I'll be giving you live updates and analysis from today's games. It will be interesting to see how Trent Richardson does, even in limited work in San Francisco.
Follow @Chet_G on Twitter.
We'll be constantly updating this page through the late games. You can also hang out with other fans in the Rotoworld Forums.
For the latest on everything NFL check out Rotoworld Player News.
Rotoworld premium content is available with NFL Season Pass.
* Ryan Broyles is active and will be the #3 wide receiver in a good matchup.
* Trent Richardson is slated to get 10-15 touches today in a tough matchup in San Francisco.
* Reggie Bush is inactive, giving Joique Bell the start in a good matchup.
* Mike Wallace (groin) is fine and will play today.
* Larry Fitzgerald and Rashard Mendenhall will play and both have a good matchup.
* Rob Gronkowski is inactive. Julian Edelman remains the most trusted Patriots receiver this week.
* Fred Davis is inactive. Jordan Reed will get most of his work.
* Vernon Davis remains a game-time decision in the late games. If you have a good early game option or no other late game option, go with that TE instead.
* Kendall Wright is active after being cleared after his concussion.
* Mark Ingram is out for today's game with a toe injury. Pierre Thomas could be a decent flex play.
* Willis McGahee is active, but will see limited snaps.
* Ray Rice is inactive and could be held out until Week 5. Bernard Pierce will be the lead back.
* Per beat writer Jim Thomas, Daryl Richardson "did very little" in practice on Friday. He also had his foot in a walking boot Wednesday.
Good luck all! Let's play some fake football!
Early Game Action
* Antonio Gates looking like his old self with 2 quick receptions.
* Adrian Peterson moves his team down the field and shoves his way in for a touchdown.
* Giovani Bernard gets the red zone carry and leaps in for a 3 yard touchdown. He's the real deal.
* All three Arizona backs get carries and Alfonso Smith gets in for a 3 yard touchdown run. This RB rotation is impossible for fantasy on a pass first team.
* Philip Rivers to Antonio Gates for a 7 yard TD. The Chargers just keep playing well. We can't overlook McCoy's offense.
* Bengals up to a quick 14-0 lead with a BenJarvus Green-Ellis two yard TD. BJGE isn't going away.
* Tony Romo to Dez Bryant with a 2 yard TD. He is unstoppable.
* Matthew Stafford gets pick sixed after a miscommunication with Calvin Johnson.
* DeMarco Murray off to a great start. He has 6 carries for 43 yards.
* Eli Manning has been sacked 3 times already. Will need time to get to that Panther's weak secondary.
* Drew Brees with a 27 yard TD to his old deep threat Robert Meachem.
* Josh Freeman off to a much better start this week, 4/6 for 68 yards -- Mike Williams with a couple receptions.
* Jermichael Finley is hurting. He got up after a hit and fell back down. Not a good sign.
* Joique Bell not getting much on the ground, but just picked up a 37 yard reception. Looks like he'll need those today.
* Brian Hoyer with a deep 47 yard touchdown to Josh Gordon. He's back!
* Demarco Murray up to 88 yards. He's doing work.
* Arian Foster out running Ben Tate today, 5/29 to 4/16.
* That drive was all Joique Bell. He finished it off with a 12 yard touchdown. Lions are set at running back.
* Mike Tolbert gets in on a 4th and 1 for the touchdown.
* Cam Newton using his legs again today. He's 4 for 40 on the ground. He needed to start running again for the team and for fantasy.
* Josh Gordon with another big gainer, 30 yards this time. Brian Hoyer working for that starting job.
* Jake Locker not doing much through the air, but has 2 rushing attempts for 49 yards. If they let him run his fantasy stock gets a big bump.
* Now Josh Gordon with a 22 yard run! The guy is the whole offense. Minnesota defensive streamers crying so far (like myself).
* Did you start Brian Hoyer? He just threw another touchdown, this time to Jordan Cameron. Is the Vikings pass defense this bad or Hoyer this good?
* No sign of Daryl Richardson in the first few drives. Benny Cunningham has a couple carries for a couple yards.
* Cordarrelle Patterson with a 37 yard gain. He needs more touches.
* Rob Housler with his first catch of the season, a 13 yarder.
* Joseph Fauria catches a 5 yard touchdown from Stafford. He went up high for the touchdown. He should continue seeing work. Will be interesting to see how many snaps he gets.
* Christian Ponder, Demarco Murray, both with short touchdown runs. Murray is beasting today.
* David Wilson breaks out of his slump with a nice 15 yard touchdown run showing his speed. That TD is of course called back by a holding call. Maybe his buy low status is still intact.
* Kenbrell Thompkins finally gets his first touchdown with a nice catch and run. He continues to look like the best option of the outside receivers.
* Eli Manning has been sacked 6 times already.
* Jermichael Finley out with a concussion.
* BenJarvus Green-Ellis fumbles and it is returned for a touchdown by the Packers. That's good news for Gio Bernard.
* Larry Fitzgerald leads the Cardinals with 2 receptions for 28 yards.
* Eddie Royal has a touchdown called back after an illegal pick.
* Cam Newton is 5 for 12 for 49 yards and an interception.
* The Bengals have fumbled 3 times and thrown an interception.
* Stevan Ridley is 5 for 27 yards while Blount and Bolden have 4 carries for 12 yards.
* Josh Gordon at 125 total yards before half time. Browns fake the field goal and throw a touchdown to Jordan Cameron for his 2nd. They came to play.
* Matt Schaub pick-sixed. Second week in a row.
* Cam Newton and Brandon LaFell come to life with a 16 yard touchdown. LaFell has done absolutely nothing this season so it's good to see for both of them.
* Alfred Morris gets on the board with a 30 yard touchdown run.
* Jake Locker using his legs on a 7 yard touchdown run. Looking good for fantasy today.
* Drew Brees to Jimmy Graham for a 16 yard touchdown. He's fantasy gold in comparison to the other TEs, at least until Gronk gets back.
* Kenbrell Thompkins with his second TD for the day. Post hype sleeper after 2 games!
* Ryan Broyles with 2 receptions for 31 yards. Good to see him back.
* Tandon Doss returns a punt 83 yards for a TD. Joe Flacco has 53 yards passing and Bernard Pierce has 7 carries for 13 yards and they are up 16-6 on Houston.
* Brian Hoyer is picked off. His first of the day.
* After a decent start to the game Josh Freeman has now gone 9/20 for 124 yards and an interception.
* Tony Romo with a 24 yard touchdown pass to Gavin Escobar. Romo is a very efficient 14 of 17 for 147 yards and a touchdown.
* DeMarco Murray has 19 carries for 146 yards and a touchdown as well as 3 receptions for 28 yards and he's holding up. It seems inevitable that this much work will cause an injury, but get what you can.
* The Panthers have 163 yards of offense so far compared to the Giants 13! The Panthers front 7 is tough.
* AJ Green with no receptions in the first half. The Packers are doing all they can to shut him down. It's a far cry from their first two weeks against #1 receivers.
* Danny Woodhead is fitting this Chargers pass first offense better than Ryan Mathews who isn't in on passing downs. Woodhead leads the team in receiving and rushing
* Isaiah Pead with a goal line look. He's a must add with Richardson hurting.
* James Starks is questionable to return with a knee injury. Johnathan Franklin should see work.
* Julio Jones, Roddy White, Mike Wallace, Maurice Jones-Drew are all ACTIVE.
* Isaiah Pead with 4 touches for 37 yards. Rams offense is bogged down, but Pead may come out of this as the lead back.
* Johnathan Franklin with a couple good runs, a reception and then a TD run on this drive. He must have been held back by pass protection more than anything. Eddie Lacy will be back after the bye, but Franklin is winning a little playing time. Should be worth a Lacy handcuff now.
* Brian Hoyer intercepted again. Showing a few of his truer colors now, but still having a big game.
* Tom Brady and Drew Brees intercepted and Adrian Peterson fumbled. Watch out for asteroids.
* Cam Newton to Brandon LaFell for a 20 yard touchdown, their second TD hookup. The Giants pass D is weak, but I sure didn't think LaFell would step up.
* Ladarius Green alert! He has 2 receptions for 48 yards and leads the Chargers in receiving yards.
* Billy Cundiff is out.
* Mike McCoy is trolling all fantasy owners with a 1 yard Ronnie Brown TD run.
* Chris Wesseling tweets, "Ronnie Brown's 1-yard TD run is the Chargers' first in 356 rushing attempts, which was the longest streak in the NFL."
* Eli Manning throws an interception, his eight of the season. He has also thrown the ball 11 times for 6 receptions and 37 yards.
* DeMarco Murray with 177 yards rushing now. 200 yards seems probable at this point.
* Aaron Rodgers hasn't needed to do much in this one with all the Bengals turnovers, but he finally threw his first TD, a 7 yard TD pass to James Jones.
* Vincent Jackson is on the sidelines with a baseball cap on. Looking for updates. UPDATE -- He has a rib injury. Questionable to return.
* Cam Newton with a rushing touchdown this time. This is the Cam Newton we drafted early.
* Miles Austin has a hamstring injury and is questionable to return. His history with this injury is not good for his quick return. Terrence Williams is next in line, but hasn't played great up to this point.
* Vernon Davis is OUT for the late game.
* You can't keep A.J. Green down for long. He just caught a 20 yard touchdown.
* Giovani Bernard continues to outplay BJGE. They now both have 10 touches and Bernard has 52 yards to Green-Ellis' 29.
* Andre Johnson is not playing at 100%. Lower leg injury.
* Dwayne Harris catches a 20 yard TD from Romo. He looks like the better option if Austin is out for a while.
* Bernard Pierce had an earlier TD run, but was getting no yardage at all. He finally busts out for a 25 yard gain. He's up to 46 yards on 16 carries.
* Matthew Stafford hits a 50 yard gain to Nate Burleson. He's at 325 yards an 1 TD. He just targeted Fauria again in the end zone.
* The Giants are getting destroyed 38-0. Cam Newton with another TD pass, this time a 47 yarder to Ted Ginn Jr.
* Drew Brees with a 7 yard TD scramble. That is the Saints' first rushing TD of the year.
* Andy Dalton throws an 11 yard touchdown to Marvin Jones.
* Robert Griffin III throws a 57 yard touchdown to Aldrick Robinson, but it is under review. (Overturned)
* LeGarrette Blount has been getting the ball a bunch this drive. He's up to 10 carries for 56 yards to Ridley's 11 carries for 35 yards.
* Johnathan Franklin is getting big chunks of yardage on every touch. He now has 12 touches for 115 yards and a TD.
* Jimmy Graham with another touchdown. That's 2 TDs, 9 receptions for 134 yards. This is after a monster Week 2 game as well.
* Nate Washington is having a big game for the Titans. He has 8 receptions for 131 yards.
* Jake Locker throws a 34 yard touchdown to Justin Hunter to put the Titans ahead 20-17 with 15 seconds left. Big game for Locker.
* Johnathan Franklin fumbles and it's returned for a TD in this crazy game. Too bad after a big game from Franklin. I wouldn't worry too much, Lacy owners.
* Jordan Cameron grabs TD #3 to put the Browns up by four with 50 seconds left. The Browns didn't give up after trading Richardson.
* Jason Snelling gets the 7 yard receiving TD (shovel pass) for the Falcons. Tony Gonzalez was shaken up on that drive, but seems to be ok.
* Crazy game in Cincinnati. Aaron Rodgers had a poor game with 1 TD pass to 2 interceptions. This is the first time he's had more interceptions than TD passes since November 15th 2009.
* Drew Brees came out of the first set of games as the fantasy leader with 342 yards passing, 3 TDs and 1 INT, but his rushing TD put him over the top.
* @adamlevitan tweets -- "Joe Flacco attempted 62 passes in Week 1. In the two games since then, he's combined to attempt 57 passes."
* Trent Richardson in the game. Colts are at the goal line and Richardson gets in for the TD on his first carry ever as a Colt. He's averaging 1 yard per carry.
* Your target leaders so far this week -- Josh Gordon (19), Jimmy Graham (15), Calvin Johnson (13), Pierre Garcon (13), Randall Cobb (11), Jordan Cameron (11), Nate Washington (10), Davone Bess (10), Aaron Dobson (10)
* Brandon Bolden looks like the passing down running back with 5 receptions on 6 targets for 49 yards.
* Russell Wilson throws a one yard TD to Zach Miller robbing Marshawn Lynch!
* Geno Smith runs one in for a TD. He needs those rushing yards and scores to be fantasy relevant.
* Lamar Miller with a nice 49 yard run. Hopefully this will keep Daniel Thomas out of the game.
* It did not keep Thomas out of the game. He scored a 5 yard touchdown.
* Frank Gore is picking up good yardage. He's already had 3 carries for 40 yards.
* The Colts can't stop the run to save their lives. Kendall Hunter gets a TD run after Frank Gore got the yardage.
* Daryl Richardson was in for only one play against the Cowboys and he had his injured foot stepped on.
* Jason Snelling out playing Jacquizz Rodgers at the moment.
* Fred Jackson has one run and it went for 59 yards.
* Ahmad Bradshaw fell to a knee after getting up. If it's anything, we will see more Richardson.
* Another TD pass to Zach Miller. This one for 4 yards on a great play by Russell Wilson.
* Maurice Jones-Drew has -5 yards on four carries.
* C.J. Spiller is not doing well: 7 carries for 8 yard and 1 reception for 1 yard.
* Stephen Hill with a 51 yard TD grab. Geno Smith got rocked on the throw, but stayed in there and made a good throw. Hill is going to be a top pickup.
* Chris Ivory has a hamstring injury. His return is questionable.
* Russell Wilson is dealing with 179 yards and 3 TD passes in the first half.
* Brian Hartline wide open in the end zone. Lightning strikes for the second time this season.
* Maurice Jones-Drew defies the odds by running in a 2 yard touchdown.
* CJ Spiller has a knee injury and his return is questionable.
Thanks for reading. I hope your fake football teams won every matchup this week!