Welcome to Week 11 of the National Football League fantasy division. We don’t have many but with all of these injuries you never know when something wacky will pop up, so stay tuned to the Rotoworld News Page and also check out our live blog which I’ll be live blogging starting an hour before kickoff.
We also have Week 11 Rankings from Mr. Pat Daugherty, Nick Mensio’s sleeper picks, Jeff Ratcliffe's D/ST picks, my AFC and NFC Targets and Touches and Evan Silva's detailed look at every game in his Matchup Column. So click on all of those and read them word for word and I'll quiz you when you get back.
Editor's Note: Rotoworld's partner FanDuel is hosting a one-week $7,500 Fantasy Football league for Week 11. It's just $10 to join and first prize is $1,500. Starts Sunday at 1pm ET. Here's the link.
Jets at Bills
* Santonio Holmes (hamstring) practiced this week and is listed as probable. He will start.
* Kellen Winslow has returned from his suspension and is listed as probable. He’ll play, but Jeff Cumberland (concussion) practiced in full this week and is listed as probable and he is the starter. Neither makes for a good fantasy play.
* Chris Ivory (knee) practiced in full this week and is listed as probable.
* Stephen Hill (foot, knee) was a full participant in Friday's practice and is listed as probable. He’ll get the start opposite of Holmes while David Nelson will play in the slot position with Jeremy Kerley still out with his elbow injury.
* Robert Woods (ankle) and Stevie Johnson (groin) didn’t practice this week and are listed as out. Marquise Goodwin and T.J. Graham will get the starts.
Falcons at Buccaneers
* Harry Douglas (knee) is listed as questionable after returning to Friday's practice.
The Falcons often list players as "questionable" on the injury report even when they are expected to play so he has a good shot at playing.
* Tony Gonzalez (toe) was limited in Friday's practice and is listed as questionable. He played hurt last week and could play again, but be sure to keep your eye on the inactives.
* Roddy White (shoulder) is listed as probable. This is a new body part that’s hurting, but he looks to be as healthy as he’s been all season.
* Jason Snelling is listed as questionable after a run in with the law. He’s off the fantasy radar.
Lions at Steelers
* Calvin Johnson (knee) is listed as probable. He practiced Friday after being held out for "maintenance issues" earlier in the week.
* Reggie Bush (knee) is listed as probable after getting what has become his normal Friday day of rest.
* Nate Burleson (arm) is listed as doubtful, an upgrade from last week, when Burleson was listed as out. He is tentatively expected to return in Week 12.
Redskins at Eagles
* Leonard Hankerson (hamstring) is probable. He practiced all week and should be fine.
* Riley Cooper (knee) is probable and practiced in full this week. Get him in your lineups.
* Brent Celek (hip) has been limited in practice all week and is listed as probable.
Cardinals at Jaguars
* Michael Floyd (shoulder) is listed as questionable, but will play after practicing on Thursday and Friday, according to coach Bruce Arians.
* Mike Brown (ankle) remained limited in Friday's practice, but is listed as probable and will play.
* Cecil Shorts (groin) returned to a limited practice Friday and is listed as probable.
Raiders at Texans
* Terrelle Pryor (knee) is listed as questionable after a limited practice Friday. Saturday Update: Pryor has been ruled out for Week 11.
Coach Dennis Allen revealed Pryor "wasn't feeling as good (Friday) as he did on (Thursday)," and those covering the team expect Matt McGloin to be the Raiders' starting quarterback against the Texans.
* Darren McFadden (hamstring) did not practice this week and won’t play against the Texans. Rashad Jennings will get the start again.
* Juron Criner (shoulder) has been ruled out.
* Ben Tate (ribs) was limited in practice all week to help give him rest for his fractured ribs, but he is listed as probable and will play.
* Ryan Griffin (concussion) is out.
Ravens at Bears
* Marlon Brown (knee) was a late addition to the injury report and is now listed as questionable after missing Friday's practice. That’s not a good sign.
* Bernard Pierce (toe, knee) is listed as probable and practiced in full this week.
* Martellus Bennett (ankle) returned to practice Friday and is listed as questionable. It looks like he will go.
* Jay Cutler (ankle) is out and Josh McCown will get the start.
Browns at Bengals
* Jermaine Gresham (groin) is probable and practiced all week. He will play.
Chargers at Dolphins
* Ryan Mathews (hamstring) was a full participant in Friday's practice and is listed as probable.
* Le’Ron McClain (ankle) was limited in Friday’s practice and is listed as questionable.
* Eddie Royal (foot) is listed as questionable. He has been playing through the toe injury the last few weeks.
* Mike Wallace (hamstring) is listed as questionable after being limited in practice. He has a late game so it will be tough to know what to do with him.
Packers at Giants
* Aaron Rodgers has been ruled out for Week 11. He's targeting a Week 12 return. Scott Tolzien will start in his place against the Giants.
Vikings at Seahawks
* Adrian Peterson (groin) didn't practice Thursday or Friday, but he is listed as probable and coach Leslie Frazier says, "We held him out to get him ready for Sunday," Frazier said. "He should be ready to go. No concerns. ... It's more managing him. Not wanting to overextend him. He has a good feel for what we're doing game-plan wise so he should be fine when we get to Sunday."
* Greg Jennings (Achilles') was limited Friday, but is listed as probable and should play.
* Percy Harvin (hip) is listed as probable after practicing this week, but coach Pete Carroll was a little less committed to his playing when he said Harvin "has a chance to play." He will probably play, but it’s hard to know how much.
* Marshawn Lynch (knee) is probable after practicing Thursday and Friday. He also will get center Max Unger, right tackle Breno Giacomini (knee) and left tackle Russell Okung (toe) all back for this one. That’s pretty scary.
49ers at Saints
* Vernon Davis (concussion) has been able to practice, but in a non-contact jersey. He is listed as questionable and will need to get medical clearance to play.
* Mario Manningham (knee) was limited in practice again Friday and is listed as questionable. He’s had no setbacks so will play as normal.
* Ben Watson (concussion) has been ruled out.
* Jimmy Graham (foot, elbow) is listed as probable. He will play as usual.
SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
Chiefs at Broncos
* Peyton Manning (ankle) practiced Thursday and Friday and is listed as probable. He will play.
* Julius Thomas (ankle) is probable after practicing in full this week and hasn't had any setbacks with his ankle injury.
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
Patriots at Panthers
* Shane Vereen (wrist) has yet to be activated from I.R./designated for return and the Patriots of course aren’t tipping their hand as to how much he’ll be used. But he will most likely suit up for this game.