Welcome to Week 14 of the National Football League fantasy division. We don’t have many but with all of these injuries you never know when something wacky will pop up, so stay tuned to the Rotoworld News Page and also check out our live blog which I’ll be live blogging starting an hour before kickoff.
We also have Week 14 Rankings from Mr. Pat Daugherty, Nick Mensio’s sleeper picks, my AFC and NFC Targets and Touches and Evan Silva's detailed look at every game in his Matchup Column.
Colts at Bengals
* T.Y. Hilton (shoulder) is listed as probable. He practiced fully again Friday and will start at Cincinnati.
* A.J. Green (groin) was upgraded to "full" in Thursday's practice and is listed as probable. He will go as usual.
Browns at Patriots
* Jason Campbell (concussion) has been cleared to start against the Patriots and is listed as probable. This is good news when considering we could have been watching Alex Tanney or Caleb Hanie instead.
* Kenbrell Thompkins (hip) is listed as questionable. He was limited in practice every day this week and will be a game-time decision.
* Tom Brady (right shoulder) is listed as probable because he’s not really injured and the Patriots injury report is annoying.
* Aaron Dobson (foot) did not practice this week and is out.
* Rob Gronkowski (back) is listed as questionable, but has been playing at a high level with the questionable tag since returning.
Editor's Note: Rotoworld's partner FanDuel is hosting a one-week $300,000 Fantasy Football league for Week 14. It's $25 to join and first prize is $25,000. Starts Sunday at 1pm ET. Here's the FanDuel link.
Raiders at Jets
* Rashad Jennings (concussion) was limited in Friday's practice, and still hasn't received clearance to play in Week 14 against the Jets. He is officially listed as questionable and the Raiders are being secretive about his status, so we may not know until inactives are listed.
* Darren McFadden (ankle) missed practice again Friday and is officially out.
* Denarius Moore (shoulder) did not practice and is out.
* Jeremy Kerley (elbow) participated in Jets practice again Friday and is listed as probable.
* Santonio Holmes (hamstring) practiced again on Friday and is listed as probable. He left last week’s game so he is not a reliable start.
* Stephen Hill (knee) is listed as questionable.
Chiefs at Redskins
* Jordan Reed (concussion) told reporters Friday he "feels a lot better" and will play Sunday against the Chiefs. He is listed as questionable and there of course is a risk of a setback like last week, but signs are pointing up.
* Darrel Young (hamstring) is listed as questionable after getting a limited practice in on Friday.
* Anthony Fasano (concussion/knee) has been ruled out. Fasano didn't practice all week and hasn't been cleared to return from his concussion. Sean McGrath will be the starting tight end against Washington.
* Justin Houston (elbow) did not practice this week and is out.
Vikings at Ravens
* Adrian Peterson (groin) is listed as questionable after returning to Friday's practice. Peterson has frequently been listed as questionable this season, but hasn't missed a game.
* Christian Ponder (concussion) did not practice this week and is listed as out. Matt Cassel will replace him in a tough matchup against Baltimore.
* Elvis Dumervil (ankle) is listed as doubtful for Week 14. Dumervil leads the team in sacks (9.5).
* Lardarius Webb (abdomen) is listed as questionable after being limited in practice.
Falcons at Packers
* Tony Gonzalez (toe) is listed as questionable for Week 14 against the Packers.
* Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) has been ruled out. Matt Flynn will get the start against the Falcons.
Bills at Buccaneers
* Marquise Goodwin (calf) is listed as probable.
* Vincent Jackson (hamstring) is listed as questionable, but got two limited practices in Thursday and Friday and should be good to play.
* Darrelle Revis (shoulder, neck) is listed as probable and will play, but hasn’t been 100% in a while.
Dolphins at Steelers
* Lamar Miller (pectoral) was limited in practice, but is listed as probable and will play.
* Ryan Tannehill has a right (throwing) thumb issue, but is practicing in full and is listed as probable.
* Daniel Thomas (ankle) is still out and Lamar Miller will get the work.
Lions at Eagles
* Reggie Bush (calf) returned to Lions practice Friday and is listed as questionable. It looks like he will be a full go.
* Calvin Johnson (knee) practiced fully on Friday and is all systems go in a great matchup with the Eagles.
Titans at Broncos
* Delanie Walker (concussion) was held out of practice for the third straight day Friday. He is listed as questionable, but has yet to be cleared to practice. He will be reevaluated on Saturday.
* Julius Thomas (knee) is listed as probable for against the Titans after practicing Thursday and Friday. Get him into your lineups.
Rams at Cardinals
* Michael Floyd (ankle) declared himself 85-90 percent healthy following Friday's practice. He is listed as probable and will go.
* Coach Bruce Arians said Andre Ellington (knee) “looked like he was back to normal" in Friday's practice. He is listed as probable and should be able to get his 12-15 touches again.
* Bruce Arians officially described Carson Palmer (elbow) as a "game-time decision," and also expressed confidence in backup Drew Stanton "if it came to that." But he also said, "He’ll be a game-time (but) I’m sure he’ll be ready to go."
* Rob Housler was limited in practice Friday with a hip injury, and is listed as questionable. The hip injury must have happened in practice this week, which is never a good sign.
Seahawks at 49ers
* Percy Harvin (hip) has been ruled out for Week 14. Harvin can only be considered "week to week" at this stage.
* Golden Tate (hip) is listed as probable after being limited in practice this week, but it was never a major concern.
* Brandon Browner (groin) will not play against the 49ers.
* Frank Gore (ankle) is listed as probable and will play as usual.
* Left tackle Joe Staley (knee) is listed as questionable, but plans to play Sunday against the Seahawks.
Giants at Chargers
* Brandon Jacobs (knee) is doubtful after not practicing this week.
* Brandon Myers (groin) is listed as probable and will play.
* Eddie Royal (chest/toe) is listed as questionable. He didn't play last week and has yet to resume practicing.
SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
Panthers at Saints
* Jonathan Stewart (ankle) remained out of practice Friday, but coach Ron Rivera is "not concerned," and expects Stewart to play.
* DeAngelo Williams (quad) is listed as probable and will be able to play against the Saints, giving no Carolina running back much fantasy value.
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
Cowboys at Bears
* Jay Cutler (ankle) is out once again, but did get some practice time in. Josh McCown will get the start in another good matchup.
* Lance Briggs (shoulder) has been ruled out.
* Sean Lee (hamstring) says he's "ready to roll" for Monday's game against the Bears.
Weather Forecast from NOAA
Colts at Bengals: Snow before 2pm, then freezing rain and sleet between 2pm and 4pm, then rain or freezing rain after 4pm. High near 31. East wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
Browns at Patriots: Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
Raiders at Jets: Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
Kansas City at Washington: Snow before noon, then snow and sleet between noon and 4pm, then freezing rain and sleet after 4pm. High near 33. Northeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
Vikings at Ravens: Snow and sleet likely before noon, then snow between noon and 4pm, then rain after 4pm. High near 35. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
Falcons at Packers: Snow likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 21. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around 2 inches.
Bills at Buccaneers: Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Light east wind becoming southeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
Dolphins at Steelers: Snow likely before 5pm, then snow and sleet likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. East wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
Lions at Eagles: Snow likely, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Northeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
Titans at Broncos: A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 16. Wind chill values as low as -6. North northeast wind 3 to 6 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Rams at Cardinals: Retractable Roof
Seahawks at 49ers: Sunny, with a high near 51. Northeast wind around 7 mph.
Giants at Chargers: Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. North wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
Panthers at Saints: Home Sweet Dome
Cowboys at Bears: Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. (wind estimates will be more accurate closer to game time).