Welcome to Week 15 of the National Football League fantasy division. I will be your conductor on this journey into the depths of fantasy football angst and jubilation. We'll start with the actives and inactives and then I'll keep you updated on all of the Sunday action.
We also have Week 15 Rankings from Mr. Pat Daugherty and Evan Silva's detailed look at every game in his Matchup Column. Both will help you make those last second playoff lineup decisions, so check them out.
Follow me on Twitter
* Adrian Peterson (foot) and Toby Gerhart (hamstring) are inactive. Matt Asiata and Joe Banyard should split touches.
* Jaguars declared Maurice Jones-Drew (hamstring) and Cecil Shorts (groin) inactive. Jordan Todman, Ace Sanders and Mike Brown should get the starts.
* DeAndre Hopkins (ankle) is active.
* Chris Ogbonnaya will start Sunday's game against the Bears with Willis McGahee (concussion) inactive.
* LaVon Brazill (foot) is inactive. Da'Rick Rogers should get a bump in targets.
* Garrett Graham (hamstring) is inactive. Ryan Griffin should get the start.
* Patriots declared Kenbrell Thompkins (hip) and Aaron Dobson inactive.
* A source tells NFL Network that Tavon Austin (ankle) is not expected to play.
* Jordan Reed (concussion) has been downgraded to out.
* Lamar Miller (concussion) is active for Sunday's game against the Patriots, as expected.
* Mario Manningham (knee) is active for Sunday's game against the Bucs.
* Vincent Jackson (hamstring) is active for Sunday's game against the 49ers, as expected.
* Cleveland forecast: Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 28. Breezy, with a west wind 20 to 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
* Chad Henne picked by Aaron Williams.
* Jay Cutler picked off. Josh McCown backers say I told ya so.
* Andrew Luck to Griff Whalen touchdown.
* Steven Jackson 3 yard TD run.
* Matt Cassel throws a 57 yard TD to Greg Jennings. Those two have good chemistry.
* Julian Edelman off to a hot start. 3/34 on this drive.
* Colin Kaepernick throws a four yard TD to Michael Crabtree.
* Matt Cassel is 7 of 7 passing for 127 yards on first two drives.
* E.J. Manuel throws his 5th pick in the last 2 games.
* Chris Ogbonnaya 0 snaps on first drive after being named starter.
* Kirk Cousins sacked and fumbles. Atlanta's ball.
* Matt Ryan throws a 13 yard TD to Tony Gonzalez.
* Nick Foles with a 21-yard run on 3rd and long.
* Andrew luck off to a hot start and then gets picked off.
* Silent G is an apt nickname at this point.
* Alfred Morris rushes for a 37 yard gain.
* Kirk Cousins throws a 23 yard TD pass to dog house free Fred Davis.
* TY Hilton has 5 targets and 5 receptions, but just 38 yards. Good start for PPRers.
* Greg Jennings has already caught all 4 of his targets for 93 yards and a TD.
* Chris Ogbonnaya with a 4 yard catch.
* Eli Manning picked off for the 21st time.
* Marshawn Lynch has 4 receptions for 41 yards.
* Jason Campbell intercepted.
* Case Keenum intercepted.
* Chad Henne throws a 12 yard TD to Ace Sanders. Sanders did most of the work on that one.
* DeSean Jackson had a TD run on a double reverse, but it will be called back by Nick Foles who blocked a player low.
* Kirk Cousins throws a 62 yard bomb to Aldrick Robinson.
* Jay Cutler pick sixed. Josh McCown looking better and better.
* Washington and Atlanta trade fumbles.
* Eli Manning throws his second interception of the day, his 22nd of the year.
* And Santana Moss fumbles it right back to Atlanta. That's 3 fumbles on 3 plays in this game!
* Trent Richardson runs in a 9 yard TD off a shovel pass. So that's Andrew Luck's 2nd TD.
* Marshawn Lynch runs in a 2 yard TD. They could have added another team on defense and Lynch wouldn't have been stopped.
* EJ Manuel throws a 7 yard TD to Robert Woods.
* Tom Brady throws a 7 yard TD to Michael Hoomanawanui.
* Danny Amendola has 4 receptions for 56 yards.
* Kirk Cousins to Pierre Garcon. 47-yd TD pass.
* Matt Asiata 1 yard TD run.
* Garrett Graham's backup Ryan Griffin with 2 quick receptions for 30 yards.
* Ryan Tannehill to Mike Wallace for a 39 yard TD with 33 seconds left in the half.
* E.J. Manuel runs in a 7 yard TD.
* Case Keenum throws his second interception.
* Colin Kaepernick throws a 52 yard TD to Vernon Davis.
* Brandon Marshall grabs a 5 yard TD from Jay Cutler. Marshall up to 5 receptions for 89 yards and a TD before half.
* Mike Glennon fires an 11 yard TD to Vincent Jackson, his first target of the day.
* Eli Manning ends the half with his 23rd interception of the season, 3rd of the day.
* Matt Ryan picked off. Washington will have a chance to get into FG range before half.
* Kirk Cousins up to 248 yard and 2 TDs at half.
* Josh Gordon has his first reception, a 13 yarder.
* Jason Campbell is pick-sixed.
* Matt Cassel having a huge game, runs in a 6 yard TD.
* Nick Foles intercepted.
* Edwin Baker runs in a 2 yard TD for the Browns. The G remains silent.
* Andre Johnson has nine targets but only three receptions for 18 yards.
* 4 touches, 19 yards for Shane Vereen.
* CJ Spiller almost breaks one, but ends up limping to the sidelines.
* Justin Hunter violated team rules and is OUT.
* The Eagles went for it on fourth-and-inches on their OWN 24-yard line and didn’t get it.
* Ryan Tannehill throws a 2 yard TD to Daniel Thomas.
* Falcons go for it on 4th and inches at the goal line and Steven Jackson is stopped.
* Jay Cutler passes to Martellus Bennett and he fumbles and it is returned 52 yards for a TD.
* Kirk Cousins is picked off and the Falcons get it right back at the goal line for another try.
* Steven Jackson rushes it in for a 2 yard TD.
* Joe Haden with a hip injury. His return questionable.
* Julian Edelman has 10 receptions for 90 yards.
* Victor Cruz is injured. Looks like either a shoulder or head injury.
* Nick Foles to DeSean Jackson for a 30 yard TD.
* EJ Manuel sacked and fumbles. Jags ball.
* Russell Wilson intercepted.
* Eli Manning picked off for the 4th time, 24 on the season. Geno Smith is going to have to get to work to keep pace.
* Nick Foles to Zach Ertz TD. Great catch by Ertz.
* Jordan Todman goes in from 1 yard out for a TD. He's up to 149 total yards.
* Russell Wilson throws a 12 yard TD to Doug Baldwin.
* Julian Edelman catches his 12th pass for a 24 yard TD. He's now up to 127 yards.
* Matt Asiata gets in for his 2nd 1 yard TD run.
* Matt Asiata now has 20 carries for 36 yards and two 1-yard touchdowns.
* EJ Manuel to Frank Summers for a 1 yard TD.
* Jay Cutler to Alshon Jeffery for a 45 yard TD and another great catch for Jeffery.
* Ryan Tannehill throws a 14 yard TD to Marcus Thigpen to go up 4 on the Patriots with 1:14 left.
* Greg Jennings is up to 160 yards and a TD on 10 receptions.
* Kirk Cousins intercepted again, 7th turnover for Washington today.
* Kendall Hunter recovers botched KO return for a TD.
* Jay Cutler to Earl Bennett 4 yard TD to take the lead. Amazing after two turnovers by the Bears returned for TDs in this one.
* Cordarrelle Patterson with a nice back shoulder touchdown catch of 5 yards.
* Tom Brady intercepted in the end zone to seal the game for the Dolphins.
* Eli Manning throws his 5th interception of the day. 25th of the year.
* DeSean Jackson is up to 195 yards and a TD on 10 receptions.
* Matt Forte having a strong game with 24 rushes for 127 yards.
* 40 yard TD run for Michael Bush.
* Nick Foles to Jason Avant TD.
* Alex Smith to Jamaal Charles for a 49-yard TD catch and run.
* Kirk Cousins throws a TD to Santana Moss to bring them within one, but Washington goes for 2 and can't get it.
* You can only hold Josh Gordon down for so long. 43 yard TD reception.
* Matt Asiata with a 5 yard TD run. That's his 3rd TD run. Fantasy football is annoying.
* Jamaal Charles going off with his second catch and run TD, this one for 39 yards.
* Marcel Reece with a 45 yard catch and run.
* Eric Berry pick-sixed Matt McGloin.
* Drew Brees intercepted and then Kellen Clemens throws a 31 yard TD to Cory Harkey.
* Mason Crosby makes it from 57.
* Zac Stacy's return is questionable with a hip injury. Benny Cunningham in the game.
* Rashard Mendenhall goes in from the one for a TD.
* Drew Brees with his second interception of the day, this one a horrible one in the end zone. That's at least 2 interceptions in all 6 games Brees has played against the Rams.
* DeMarco Murray up to 61 yard on 6 carries.
* Rashad Jennings goes in from 1 yard after KC gives them 3 penalties.
* Zac Stacy in the huddle to start this drive.
* Zac Stacy runs for a 29 yard gain. Must be feeling better.
* Ryan Fitzpatrick to Chris Johnson for a 25 yard TD catch and run.
* Kellen Clemens throws another TD to a TE not named Jared Cook, this one to Lance Kendricks for a 4 yard TD.
* Tony Romo to Jason Witten for a 25 yard TD.
* DeMarco Murray up to 86 total yards in the 1st half.
* Chris Ivory with a 35 yard run. Seems like he always gets a couple big runs.
* Matt McGloin fumbles, KC recovers.
* The Rams go for a surprise onside kick and get it back and are driving again.
* Jamaal Charles goes in from 1 yard, his 3rd TD of the day.
* Cam Newton throws to DeAngelo Williams and he goes 72 yards for a TD.
* Jamaal Charles catches his THIRD TD, this one a 19 yarder. That's FOUR so far in the FIRST half.
* Rashad Jennings gets his second goal line TD of the day.
* Julian Edelman leads in targets this week with 19, he ended up with a 13/139/1 line.
* Matt Flynn throws an interception.
* Zac Stacy goes for a 40 yard TD run. The Rams are putting it to the Saints.
* Dan Bailey has 4 FGs.
* Cam Newton went to the locker room to be checked out, but just came jogging out.
* Geno Smith sacked for the 4th time today.
* DeMarco Murray gets in for a 1 yard TD. Dez Bryant goes over 100 yards on that drive and got them down to the one.
* Kyle Orton went from a horrible neck beard to horrible 80s hair. Not moving up.
* Taiwan Jones takes a pass 52 yards.
* Matt McGloin to Andre Holmes for a 6 yard TD. That's good news for Jamaal Charles owners who need him to stay in the game and not good for those facing him.
* If you started Chris Ivory it's time to cry because Sheldon Richardson just got two goal line carries and got in on the second.
* Andre Ellington has 88 yards on 9 touches.
* Eddie Lacy runs for 60 yards.
* Delanie Walker, after dropping 2 TD passes, caught a 1 yarder.
* Jordy Nelson just made an amazing TD catch reaching over the defender.
* Drew Brees strip sacked.
* Matt McGloin tosses a 14 yard TD to Mychal Rivera. Only down 4 after being down 25.
* Carson Palmer to Running Dad Jake Ballard for a TD.
* Jamaal Charles catches his fourth touchdown, this one a 71 yarder. That's 5 on the day. Are you kidding me?
* Jamaal Charles is the first player to score 5 touchdowns in a game since Clinton Portis in 2003. Still 3:34 left in 3rd Q.
* Mike Tolbert runs in a 1 yard TD.
* Jamaal Charles is 1 TD away from Gale Sayers NFL single-game record of 6, set in 1965 at Wrigley Field.
* Alex Smith throws a TD pass to Sean McGrath. 5th TD for Smith today. Fear the beard.
* Geno Smith pick sixed.
* Matt Flynn hits Andrew Quarless for a 3 yard touchdown.
* Matt McGloin throws a bad pick.
* Alex Smith fumbles. Raiders have a little life left.
* Rashard Mendenhall scores his second rushing TD of the day. Another 1 yarder.
* Eddie Lacy's ankle seems to be bothering him again and James Starks catches an 11 yard TD.
* Drew Brees scores a rushing TD from 1 yard out.
* Ryan Fitzpatrick gets pick-sixed.
* Knile Davis runs in a 17 yard TD.
* Kansas City hay 56 points, the most scored in the NFL this season.
* Ryan Fitzpatrick throws to Michael Preston for a 10 yard TD. Titans down 10 with 3:12 left.
* Dez Bryant just made an amazing TD catch. He's now at 10 receptions for 140 yards and a TD.
* Matt McGloin matches Eli Manning with his 5th interception.
* Drew Brees throws a 5 yard TD to Marques Colston.
* Matt Flynn throws his fourth TD of the day, this one a 3 yarder to James Jones.
* Kendall Wright now has 12 receptions for 150 yards.
* Ryan Fitzpatrick throws another TD to the great Mike Preston to tie up the game!
* Tony Romo throws a pick. Packers have life.
* Ryan Fitzpatrick throws an interception in OT. Cards ball just before midfield.
* Eddie Lacy goes in from 1 yard out. Packers up by 1, going for 2. They didn't convert. Up by 1 with 1:31 left.
* Tony Romo throws another interception. That's game.
* Jay Feely kicks a 41 yard FG to win it for Arizona in OT.