97. Ben Tate -- Has job security & durability questions.
98. Kelvin Benjamin -- Ideal opportunity as Cam's WR1.
99. Reggie Wayne -- Coming off late-October ACL tear.
100. Marvin Jones -- WR3/flex with playmaking ability.
101. Brandin Cooks -- Better bet than Stills to make noise behind Graham & Colston.
102. Mike Evans -- Consistency, volume are '14 concerns. Eventual elite TD scorer.
103. Martellus Bennett -- Fringe TE1 who can keep owners competitive at tight end.
104. Charles Clay -- See Martellus with less upside. 2013 was likely Clay's ceiling.
105. Chris Ivory -- Will stay involved, but CJ?K signing dealt Ivory a big fantasy blow.
106. Pierre Thomas -- Likely to cede work to Khiry Robinson. Pedestrian RB3/flex.
107. Darren Sproles -- Could flirt with flex value in PPR. Less attractive in standard.
108. Fred Jackson -- 33 1/2 when season starts. Bryce Brown threatens his carries.
109. Bernard Pierce -- Miserable '13 but Ravens tailback job should be up for grabs.
110. Terrance West -- Should get every opportunity to displace Ben Tate in Cleveland.
111. Colin Kaepernick -- Loaded arsenal with Stevie Johnson in SF, Crabtree healthy.
112. James Jones -- Favorite for receptions, yards, TDs in Raiders receiver corps.
113. Anquan Boldin -- Entering age-34 season. More mouths to feed in San Fran.
114. Khiry Robinson -- Saints top pure ball carrier. Could move up this list in camp.
115. Danny Amendola -- From 2013 early-round bust to 2014 late-round value pick?
116. Hakeem Nicks -- Question marks, but chance to revive career with Andrew Luck.
117. Cecil Shorts -- Garbage-time king on improving team, especially at his position.
118. Emmanuel Sanders -- Cody Latimer casts doubt on Sanders' breakout chances.
119. Brian Hartline -- Consistent inability to score touchdowns. Aim higher for WR3s.
120. Jace Amaro -- TE2, but shouldn't take long to become Jets' No. 2 pass catcher.
121. Jermichael Finley -- Health the obvious issue. Will move up or off list altogether.
122. Eric Ebron -- Supreme talent, but incredibly raw. Breakout likely coming in '15.
123. Tyler Eifert -- In an ideal world, he'd emerge as the No. 2 to A.J. Green's No. 1.
124. Delanie Walker -- 2013 stats inflated by Tennessee's on-the-fly spread offense.
125. Ladarius Green -- Freakazoid talent. Needs Chargers to commit to feeding him.
126. Christine Michael -- Legitimately elite running ability. Marshawn Lynch in way.
127. Carlos Hyde -- Unlikely to be 2014 factor before midseason or late in the year.
128. Jonathan Stewart -- I'd rather take a late-round stab on Stewart than DeAngelo.
129. Maurice Jones-Drew -- I expect MJD to emerge as lead runner over McFadden.
130. Danny Woodhead -- More of a PPR pick. Could lose work to Donald Brown.
131. DeAngelo Williams -- Favorite to start, but no chance to be a difference maker.
132. Andre Williams -- Decisive, downhill bellcow back. Coughlin might fall in love.
133. Johnny Manziel -- Upside QB2 definitely has chance to make year-one noise.
134. Alex Smith -- Can flirt with QB1 numbers, but best utilized as matchup play.
135. Andy Dalton -- New OC Hue Jackson plans to turn Dalton into game manager.
136. Mark Ingram -- Part of three-way RBBC with Pierre Thomas, Khiry Robinson.
137. Bryce Brown -- Could offer RB2 stats if C.J. Spiller or Fred Jackson went down.
138. Knowshon Moreno -- Will be exposed as ordinary outside of Broncos offense.
139. Ahmad Bradshaw -- Colts No. 2 RB option behind 2013 bust Trent Richardson.
140. Darren McFadden -- Competing with Jones-Drew for lead back work in Oakland.
141. Lance Dunbar -- Underrated talent behind starter with extensive injury history.
142. Chris Polk -- Would be Chip Kelly's main carrier if LeSean McCoy went down.
143. C.J. Anderson -- Closed last season ahead of Ronnie Hillman on depth chart.
144. Dwayne Allen -- More real-life than fantasy talent. May be useful TE1 streamer.
145. Antonio Gates -- Fading 34-year-old *should* take backseat to Ladarius Green.
146. Roy Helu -- Arguably better fit for Jay Gruden's playing style than Alfred Morris.
147. Greg Jennings -- Slot/Z receiver's game is good match for Bridgewater's arm.
148. Jordan Matthews -- Lots of year-one opportunity in one of NFL's top offenses.
149. Riley Cooper -- Jump-ball specialist lacks consistent weekly role in Eagles O.
150. Devonta Freeman -- Possible heir apparent to Steven Jackson, who's turning 31.
Also Considered: Eli Manning, Ryan Tannehill, Joe Flacco, Sam Bradford, Josh McCown, Jake Locker, Carson Palmer; Kendall Hunter, Dexter McCluster, Shonn Greene, Knile Davis, Robert Turbin, James White, Andre Brown, David Wilson, James Starks, Benny Cunningham, Charles Sims, LeGarrette Blount, Ronnie Hillman, Jacquizz Rodgers, BenJarvus Green-Ellis; Odell Beckham, Mike Williams, Harry Douglas, Kenny Stills, Jerricho Cotchery, Stevie Johnson, Doug Baldwin, Steve Smith, Marlon Brown, Kenny Britt, Marquess Wilson, Justin Hunter, Robert Woods, Andrew Hawkins, Jeremy Kerley, Markus Wheaton, Jarrett Boykin, Cole Beasley, Denarius Moore, Davante Adams, Jarvis Landry, Marqise Lee, Tavon Austin; Jared Cook, Garrett Graham, Coby Fleener, Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Levine Toilolo, Gavin Escobar, Travis Kelce, Mychal Rivera, Brandon Bostick.