97. Ben Tate -- Has job security & durability questions.
98. Kelvin Benjamin -- Ideal opportunity as Cam's WR1.
99. Reggie Wayne -- Coming off late-October ACL tear.
100. Heath Miller -- Should rebound as a low-end TE1.
101. Ray Rice -- RBBC, health, performance, off-field woes. Let someone else draft.
102. Christine Michael -- Legitimately elite running ability. Marshawn Lynch in way.
103. Marvin Jones -- Expect increased role as Hue Jax weeds out Mohamed Sanu.
104. Julian Edelman -- Overdraft candidate. Pats won't want him at 105 catches again.
105. Pierre Thomas -- Likely to cede work to Khiry Robinson. Pedestrian RB3/flex.
106. Darren Sproles -- Could flirt with flex value in PPR. Less attractive in standard.
107. Mike Evans -- Consistency, volume are '14 concerns. Eventual elite TD scorer.
108. Fred Jackson -- 33 1/2 when season starts. Bryce Brown threatens his carries.
109. Chris Ivory -- Will stay involved, but CJ?K signing dealt Ivory a big fantasy blow.
110. Colin Kaepernick -- Loaded arsenal with Stevie Johnson in SF, Crabtree healthy.
111. Danny Amendola -- From 2013 early-round bust to 2014 late-round value pick?
112. Khiry Robinson -- Saints top pure ball carrier. Could move up this list in camp.
113. Anquan Boldin -- Entering age-34 season. More mouths to feed in San Fran.
114. James Jones -- Favorite for receptions, yards, TDs in Raiders receiver corps.
115. Emmanuel Sanders -- Cody Latimer casts doubt on Sanders' breakout chances.
116. Maurice Jones-Drew -- I expect MJD to emerge as lead runner over McFadden.
117. Cecil Shorts -- Garbage-time king on improving team, especially at his position.
118. Martellus Bennett -- Fringe TE1 who can keep owners competitive at tight end.
119. Charles Clay -- See Martellus with less upside. 2013 was likely Clay's ceiling.
120. Hakeem Nicks -- Question marks, but chance to revive career with Andrew Luck.
121. Justin Hunter -- Could have some WR1 weeks even if inconsistency inevitable.
122. Brian Hartline -- Consistent inability to score touchdowns. Aim higher at WR3.
123. Ladarius Green -- Freakazoid talent. Needs Chargers to commit to feeding him.
124. Jordan Matthews -- Will play Colstonian slot-mismatch role in juggernaut offense.
125. Carlos Hyde -- Unlikely to be 2014 factor before midseason or late in the year.
126. Jonathan Stewart -- I'd rather take a late-round stab on Stewart than DeAngelo.
127. Delanie Walker -- 2013 stats inflated by Tennessee's on-the-fly spread offense.
128. Jermichael Finley -- Health the obvious issue. Will move up or off list altogether.
129. James Starks -- Becomes every-week fantasy starter if Eddie Lacy goes down.
130. Danny Woodhead -- More of a PPR pick. Could lose touches to Donald Brown.
131. Knowshon Moreno -- Will be exposed as ordinary outside of Broncos offense.
132. DeAngelo Williams -- Favorite to start, but no chance to be a difference maker.
133. Lance Dunbar -- Could play the Joique role to Murray's Reggie under Linehan.
134. Johnny Manziel -- Upside QB2 definitely has chance to make year-one noise.
135. Alex Smith -- Can flirt with QB1 numbers, but best utilized as matchup play.
136. Bryce Brown -- Could offer RB2 stats if C.J. Spiller or Fred Jackson went down.
137. Andy Dalton -- New OC Hue Jackson plans to turn Dalton into game manager.
138. Tyler Eifert -- In an ideal world, he'd emerge as the No. 2 to A.J. Green's No. 1.
139. Ahmad Bradshaw -- Colts No. 2 RB option behind 2013 bust Trent Richardson.
140. Darren McFadden -- Competing with Jones-Drew for Raiders lead back work.
141. Knile Davis -- Quietly one of fantasy's top handcuff or late lottery-ticket picks.
142. Mark Ingram -- Part of three-way RBBC with Pierre Thomas, Khiry Robinson.
143. Chris Polk -- Would be Chip Kelly's main carrier if LeSean McCoy went down.
144. C.J. Anderson -- Closed last season ahead of Ronnie Hillman on depth chart.
145. Roy Helu -- Arguably better fit for Jay Gruden's pass-first style than Alfred Morris.
146. Greg Jennings -- Slot/Z receiver's game is good match for Bridgewater's arm.
147. Dwayne Allen -- More real-life than fantasy talent. May be useful TE1 streamer.
148. Antonio Gates -- Fading 34-year-old *should* take backseat to Ladarius Green.
149. Riley Cooper -- Block-first WR lacks consistent weekly role in Eagles passing O.
150. Devonta Freeman -- Possible heir apparent to Steven Jackson, who's turning 31.
Andre Williams, Eric Ebron, Jace Amaro, Eli Manning, Ryan Tannehill, Joe Flacco, Sam Bradford, Josh McCown, Jake Locker, Carson Palmer; Kendall Hunter, Dexter McCluster, Shonn Greene, Robert Turbin, James White, Andre Brown, David Wilson, Benny Cunningham, Charles Sims, LeGarrette Blount, Ronnie Hillman, Jacquizz Rodgers, BenJarvus Green-Ellis; Odell Beckham, Mike Williams, Harry Douglas, Kenny Stills, Jerricho Cotchery, Stevie Johnson, Doug Baldwin, Steve Smith, Marlon Brown, Kenny Britt, Marquess Wilson, Robert Woods, Andrew Hawkins, Jeremy Kerley, Markus Wheaton, Jarrett Boykin, Cole Beasley, Denarius Moore, Davante Adams, Jarvis Landry, Marqise Lee, Tavon Austin; Jared Cook, Garrett Graham, Coby Fleener, Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Levine Toilolo, Gavin Escobar, Travis Kelce, Mychal Rivera, Brandon Bostick.