97. Sammy Watkins -- Shaky QB play on run-heavy team.
98. Pierre Thomas -- Bump up a full round in PPR drafts.
99. Jarrett Boykin -- Inheriting James Jones' old role.
100. Ben Roethlisberger -- Annually underrated QB1.
101. Philip Rivers -- SD run commitment caps ceiling.
102. Steven Jackson -- S-Jax's latest hamstring injury could torpedo his value.
103. Zach Ertz -- Breakout candidate. Could score a lot of TDs in bigger role.
104. Julian Edelman -- Reception total could plummet from 105 into the 70s.
105. Heath Miller -- Healthy now. 71-816-8 in 15 games in same offense in '12.
106. Greg Olsen -- Panthers WRs will be better in the red zone, hurting Olsen.
107. Chris Johnson -- Volume-dependent player losing volume. I'll safely pass.
108. Devonta Freeman -- Possible RBBC leader if S-Jax misses game action.
109. Jordan Matthews -- Playing Colston-like role in Chip Kelly offense.
110. Maurice Jones-Drew -- Seems to already be pulling away from DMC.
111. Ahmad Bradshaw -- T-Rich faceplant away from Colts starting job.
112. Mike Evans -- Likely inconsistent, TD-dependent WR4 as rookie.
113. Colin Kaepernick -- Much better weapons, and 49ers DEF will slip.
114. Ladarius Green -- Enormous blowup candidate with uncertain role.
115. Marvin Jones -- Unlikely to break out in increasingly run-based O.
116. Marqise Lee -- Sleeper for top rookie wideout. Tons of opportunity.
117. Russell Wilson -- Low-end QB1 not worth targeting aggressively.
118. Knile Davis -- Possible top-five RB1 if Jamaal Charles misses time.
119. Lance Dunbar -- Candidate for Joique Bell role under Scott Linehan.
120. Carlos Hyde -- Locked into No. 2 RB job with Kendall Hunter on I.R.
121. James Starks -- Premium handcuff & lotto ticket in great offense.
122. Bryce Brown -- Depth chart concerns, but I'm still stashing his talent.
123. Christine Michael -- Freak talent behind overused 28-year-old starter.
124. Riley Cooper -- Will be very inconsistent as role player in deep O.
125. Danny Amendola -- Worth a look as post-hype value in PPR drafts.
126. Chris Ivory -- Probably needs Chris Johnson injury to be start-able.
127. Jerricho Cotchery -- Will be cheap source of receptions in Carolina.
128. Mike Williams -- Bills top TD scorer. Running ahead of Robert Woods.
129. Khiry Robinson -- Like his skills, but he's in a three-man backfield.
130. Danny Woodhead -- Could lose snaps & touches to Donald Brown.
131. Dwayne Allen -- Projects as Andrew Luck's go-to guy in red zone.
132. Carson Palmer -- Big-time WRs & I expect major DEF regression.
133. Aaron Dobson -- Upside is there, but recurring foot woes troubling.
134. Martellus Bennett -- Ho-hum low-end TE1 without much of a ceiling.
135. Andy Dalton -- Could lose 100+ attempts in new run-based offense.
136. Greg Jennings -- Jennings could prove late value pick in PPR drafts.
137. Andre Holmes -- Running with ones. He's 6'4/215 with big opportunity.
138. Brian Hartline -- Likely to lose volume in more run-focused offense.
139. DeAngelo Williams -- No chance to be a fantasy difference maker.
140. Mark Ingram -- I've warmed to him a bit. Running as Saints' No. 1 RB.
141. Kenny Stills -- Brees' No. 4 option behind Graham/Colston/Cooks.
142. Cecil Shorts -- Already injured. More mouths to feed in JAX now.
143. Roy Helu -- Would become solid RB2 if Alfred Morris missed time.
144, Chris Polk -- PHI lead ball carrier (not Sproles) if Shady gets hurt.
145. Charles Clay -- Role is somewhat unclear under new Dolphins OC.
146. C.J. Anderson -- Favorite for DEN carries if Montee Ball misses time.
147. Darren McFadden -- Likely lesser half of RBBC with Jones-Drew.
148. LeGarrette Blount -- Le'Veon handcuff & possible goal-line vulture.
149. Kenny Britt -- Only Rams receiver entrenched with first-team offense.
150. Andre Brown -- Considering Foster's injuries, roster-worthy in all leagues.
Also Considered: Andrew Hawkins, James White, Darren Sproles, Miles Austin, Hakeem Nicks, Knowshon Moreno, James Jones, Marquess Wilson, Jonathan Stewart, Alex Smith, Johnny Manziel, Antonio Gates, Anquan Boldin, Cody Latimer, Jake Locker, Garrett Graham, Doug Baldwin, Tyler Eifert, Markus Wheaton, Benny Cunningham, Tre Mason, Ronnie Hillman, Shonn Greene, Jarvis Landry, Davante Adams, Harry Douglas, Steve Smith, Tavon Austin, Coby Fleener, Delanie Walker, Charles Sims, Eli Manning, Robert Woods, Jace Amaro, Eric Ebron, Robert Turbin, Marlon Brown, Cole Beasley, Ryan Tannehill, Jared Cook, Josh McCown, Sam Bradford, Latavius Murray, Odell Beckham, Travis Kelce, Lorenzo Taliaferro, Brandon Bostick, Stevie Johnson, Levine Toilolo.