All-Fantasy First Team
QB: Andrew Luck, Colts
RB1: Arian Foster, Texans
RB2: Bishop Sankey, Titans
WR1: Andre Johnson, Texans
WR2: Kendall Wright, Titans
WR3: Reggie Wayne, Colts
TE: Delanie Walker, Titans
K: Adam Vinatieri, Colts
Other divisions: NFC North, AFC North, NFC East, AFC East, NFC South, NFC West, AFC West
1. Arian Foster, Texans -- He's going late in 2nd round. Hasn't been truly healthy since 2012.
2. Trent Richardson, Colts -- Big performance & OL concerns. Has already battled injury in camp.
3. T.Y. Hilton, Colts -- Inconsistent even on abnormally high target volume in '13. Looks will drop.
4. Cecil Shorts, Jaguars -- Recurring hamstring woes & will lose targets to more-talented rookies.
5. Coby Fleener, Colts -- Look for Fleener's usage to plummet with Dwayne Allen back healthy.
1. Toby Gerhart, Jaguars -- ADP has dipped into the 4th round. Rare every-down bellcow back.
2. Ahmad Bradshaw, Colts -- A T-Rich faceplant away from Colts starting job. Great value pick.
3. Reggie Wayne, Colts -- All signs point to full recovery from ACL tear. Still Luck's top weapon.
4. Justin Hunter, Titans -- Serious blowup candidate. Ken Whisenhunt loves taking vertical shots.
5. Dwayne Allen, Colts -- Should often be Luck's primary red-zone read. Excellent football player.
1. DeAndre Hopkins, Texans -- Mid-10th-round ADP. Good bet to become every-week WR3.
2. Jonathan Grimes, Texans -- Second in line for carries behind injury-plagued Arian Foster.
3. Marqise Lee, Jaguars -- I like Lee's chances of passing Shorts as Jags best WR right away.
4. Garrett Graham, Texans -- Not great talent, but Bill O'Brien runs tight end-friendly scheme.
5. Shonn Greene, Titans -- Has chance to get more work than most people expect. Also GL back.