Latest Headlines

Seamus Coleman has been named on Everton's injury list but it appears very likely that he will pass fit and feature against Chelsea.

Seamus Coleman started off the season with a spectacular match. He was listed on Everton's injury report over the International Break but it appears that he will pull through and feature against Chelsea. He isn't a great fantasy option given the opposition but managers should know that he will at least be playing.
Fri, Sep 13, 2013 09:29:00 AM

Real Madrid President Florentino Perez has confirmed that his club have not entered discussions with Manchester United over the mooted signing of Alvaro Morata.

Reports claim that Morata's agent, Juanma Lopez, has spoken to Madrid in an effort to secure his client's departure for the club. The same agent has also confirmed that AC Milan have already had a bid rejected for the Spaniard. Speaking to El Primer Palo radio, Perez said: "I believe we are not negotiating with Manchester United, which does not mean that there are not people around him who are talking, which is normal." He went on to establish that reports claiming a fee has been agreed between the clubs are false. Morata's name has appeared to have been at the top of José Mourinho's wishlist all summer as a replacement for Zlatan Ibrahimovic, however United may have to meet Real's €80 million valuation of the striker to whisk the player away to England if some reports are correct.
Source: Sky Sports
Jun 28 - 6:35 PM

Manchester United forward Anthony Martial has jumped to social media to dismiss reports that he has requested to leave Old Trafford.

Reports had circulated throughout the media in the UK suggesting that Martial had lodged a request to leave the club. However, the Frenchman tweeted in his native tongue to take fuel from the fire, simply stating "The rumours are false" followed by a red dot symbolising his affiliation to Manchester United. Martial's name is constantly linked with moves to various top European clubs after his dream debut season under Louis van Gaal was followed by a torrid period during José Mourinho's first term, in which the world's most expensive teenager scored just four PL goals in limited appearances.
Source: Sky Sports
Jun 28 - 6:46 PM

Chelsea's Nathan Aké is reportedly on the cusp of completing a £20 million move to Bournemouth.

The deal will be a club record for the south coast club, who have beaten off competition from West Ham, Newcastle and many others to return Aké to the Vitality Stadium. The young Dutch defender was a revelation once he broke into the Cherries starting XI in a loan deal last season, but his spell there was cut short when his parent club recalled him in January. Eddie Howe's attempts to bring Aké back to the club immediately in a January deal were unsuccessful, even though the versatile defender barely got a look in once back at Stamford Bridge. While Aké was undoubtedly frustrated by the early termination of his loan last season, relations with Chelsea are still on good terms, with Aké never requesting to leave nor did the club wish to lose his undoubted talents and potential. Instead, Chelsea may look to re-sign him later on in his career, after he gets the game time necessary to develop which they couldn't guarantee to him at this time.
Source: The Guardian
Jun 28 - 6:57 PM

Sources close to AFC Bournemouth have dismissed claims in national UK papers that a deal to bring the experienced striker to the club may not be complete.

The striker himself claimed that he had already undergone a medical at the club during the last international break, but he said he was content to delay the official announcement of his move while he was focusing on his England duties and to respect his club Sunderland, whom he has represented for the past two and a half seasons. Reports in the Daily Star that the Cherries were having second thoughts over the financial ramifications of completing the signing have been dismissed by the Bournemouth Echo, who cite their own sources. Instead, the deal should go ahead soon, with Defoe transferring to the south coast for free thanks to a relegation release clause in his Black Cats deal.
Jun 28 - 6:22 PM

Vice-chairman Les Reed insists Southampton will only sell players "on the basis it is the right thing for them and the club at that given time" and vows to hold onto centre-back Virgil van Dijk and full-back Cedric Soares.

Van Dijk has been attracting a lot interest recently, and while Liverpool were reported to the Premier League for their illegal approach of the Saints captain and forced into a humiliating apology, the Merseyside outfit may yet come back with a £50-£60 million offer. Soares on the other hand is said to be the target of Barcelona, who switched their attention to the Portugal international after an approach for Hector Bellerin was rebuffed by Arsenal. But, following the sacking of Claude Puel, former Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini has taken over the Southampton hot seat, and the Chilean is said to be confident of holding onto his prize assets.
Source: The Sun
Jun 28 - 9:55 AM

Jack Wilshere could miss Arsenal’s pre-season tour as his recovery from a fractured fibula is taking longer than originally anticipated.

The injury-plagued midfielder suffered a broken leg while on-loan at Bournemouth in April missing the remainder of the 2016/17 campaign. At the time, Arsène Wenger confirmed it was not serious, and Wilshere was expected to be ready for the start of pre-season: "I think it’s a simple fracture of the fibula and we need to be patience," he said before adding. "He will be back in July." However, it now seems certain that Wilshere, who has one year remaining on his current deal, will not be a part of the travelling squad to Australia and China, although he should be ready to rejoin the group on their return. The injury will not dissuade Arsenal from discussing a possible contact extension, but the deal may include certain clauses which could be linked to his availability. For example, on a pay-as-you-play basis.
Source: The Mirror
Jun 28 - 9:24 AM

Manchester United are reportedly on the verge of completing the signing of Nemanja Matic, but rumours are circulating that the deal will not end the club's interest in Fabinho.

Matic and Fabinho have both been heavily linked with United in recent weeks along with Eric Dier as the club explore options to replace veteran midfielder Michael Carrick. However, now that Matic's arrival appears to be a foregone conclusion, United will still be pursuing Monaco's young midfielder. The Independent explain that José Mourinho seeks Fabinho not just for his midfield talent, but also because he can provide the squad with another option in the right-back slot. United primarily relied on converted winger Antonio Valencia in the role last term. Thus, United will seemingly continue their interest in plundering the Champions League semi-finalists for their talented and versatile Brazilian, while the rest of Europe's elite target those teammates of his who have not yet been snapped up.
Jun 28 - 12:05 AM

Crystal Palace has filled its vacant managerial role by bringing in former Ajax manager Frank de Boer.

The Dutchman most recently coached at Inter Milan at the start of last season after leaving Ajax, where he at one point won four straight league titles. De Boer arrives on a three-year contract at Selhurst Park, bringing his attacking pedigree to the side after manager Sam Allardyce's resignation at the end of the season. Said de Boer: "I’m very excited because it’s been a long period where I haven’t managed a squad, but I’m also excited to be a manager in the biggest league in the world. Crystal Palace is a great club with fantastic facilities to work in and a fantastic fanbase, so I can’t wait to start."
Jun 27 - 10:37 PM

West Ham United have turned down an offer from Mexican top-flight side Tigres for Enner Valencia.

While the Hammers rejected the initial approach by Tigres, the club are keen to offload the forward and remain hopeful a deal can be worked out. The 27-year-old joined West Ham from Mexican outfit Pachuca for £12.5m in 2014 after shining for Ecuador at the World Cup in Brazil, but struggled to make an impact in East London and spent 2016/17 on loan at Everton after being deemed surplus by manager Slaven Bilic. Valencia managed to score just three goals in 23 appearances during his spell at Goodison Park and the Toffees opted to not activate the option to make his move permanent at the end of last season. With West Ham expected to sign one or two new forwards this summer, it seems a forgone conclusion Valencia's days at the London Stadium are over.
Source: Sky Sports
Jun 27 - 4:18 PM

Everton are on the verge of completing a £25 million move for Burnley centre-back Michael Keane.

The 24-year-old looks set to snub a switch to Manchester United, after Jose Mourinho secured the services of Victor Lindelof from Benfica, in favour of a move to Goodison Park. The deal is close to being finalised and should be completed within the "next couple of days" to take Everton’s spending to over £78 million during this transfer window. The signing of England Under-21 international goalkeeper Jordan Pickford was quickly followed by the arrival of Ajax star Davy Klaassen as the Toffees prepare for life without Romelu Lukaku. The addition of Keane to Ronald Koeman’s squad could pave the way for Phil Jagielka to rejoin former club Sheffield United who have been linked in recent weeks. Current manager Chris Wilder said he would "welcome him back with open arms" should Jagielka fancy a return to Bramall Lane. "He's gone from here to have a wonderful career and if we wants to come back and play here for a couple of years we'd be delighted."
Source: The Express
Jun 27 - 4:10 PM

AC Milan have joined the race to sign Arsenal centre-back Laurent Koscielny as the Italian club look to splash the cash under their new Chinese owners.

The 31-year-old only signed an extension to his current deal 8 months ago, a contract which would keep him at the Emirates until 2020. But, in spite of "feeling very good over here" recent comments hinted that he could be open to a move: "I have always said that I was a Marseille fan when I was younger. When a mythical club like Marseille contact you, it is good. But will I sign for them? I have no idea at all." Arsène Wenger would be very reluctant to part with one of his key assets, particularly given that Arsenal are themselves, looking to strengthen defensively. Despite his man-of-the-match performance in the FA Cup final, Per Mertesacker’s best days look to be behind him while Gabriel Paulista divides opinion. Rob Holding, 21, looks an excellent prospect but next season could come too soon, leaving German international Shkodran Mustafi as the only other experienced central defender.
Source: The Mirror
Jun 27 - 3:41 PM




Highest Searched Players over the last 7 days


Video Center

  •  
    Jesse: MLB Power Rankings

    Jesse: MLB Power Rankings
  •  
    Boyer: Hot Hitters

    Boyer: Hot Hitters
  •  
    Jesse: MLB Power Rankings

    Jesse: MLB Power Rankings
  •  
    Boyer: Hot Hitters

    Boyer: Hot Hitters
  •  
    Jesse: MLB Power Rankings

    Jesse: MLB Power Rankings
  •  
    Boyer: Hot Hitters

    Boyer: Hot Hitters
  •  
    Jesse: MLB Power Rankings

    Jesse: MLB Power Rankings
  •  
    Boyer: Hot Hitters

    Boyer: Hot Hitters