Player Page

Stan Van Gundy | Center

Team: Detroit Pistons
Age / DOB:  (60) / 8/26/1955

Latest News

Recent News

Pistons majority owner Tom Gores is buying his firm's stake on the team, sources told the Bloomberg News.
In other words, the move gives Gores 100 percent ownership of the franchise. Previously holding 51 percent, the move purchases the remaining 49 percent from Platinum Equity. The team has not offered a statement as of yet, but one will likely be made in the coming days. Sep 7 - 9:37 AM

Highest Searched Players over the last 7 days

Depth Charts

All Positions
PG1Reggie Jackson
2Brandon Jennings
3Steve Blake
4Spencer Dinwiddie
SG1Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
2Jodie Meeks
3Cartier Martin
4Darrun Hilliard
SF1Marcus Morris
2Stanley Johnson
3Adonis Thomas
4Reggie Bullock
5Danny Granger
PF1Ersan Ilyasova
2Anthony Tolliver
C1Andre Drummond
2Aron Baynes
3Joel Anthony