Player Page

Chris Ivory | Running Back | #33

Team: Jacksonville Jaguars
Age / DOB:  (28) / 3/22/1988
Ht / Wt:  6'0' / 222
College: Tiffin
Contract: view contract details
Share: 

Latest News

Recent News

Ryan O'Halloran of the Florida Times Union suggests carries could be split about 55/45 in the Jaguars' backfield this season.
55 percent would go to Chris Ivory with T.J. Yeldon responsible for the other 45 percent. O'Halloran suggested the Jags could even use a "hot-hand" approach with one back getting more carries in the second half based on their performance in the first two quarters. The Jags' backfield is going to be a tough puzzle for fantasy owners to solve. Ivory is the projected starter and goal-line back, making him the lesser of two evils. Neither is worthy of more than a middle-round stab in 12-team fantasy drafts. Jul 17 - 9:27 AM

Highest Searched Players over the last 7 days


Career Stats
YearRushingReceivingFumb.KO RetPunt Ret
YearTeamGRushYdsY/GAvg100+TDRecYdsY/GAvg100+TDLostYdsTDYdsTD
2010NO1213771659.75.2251171.417.00020000
2011NO67937462.34.71100.0.00000000
2012NO64021736.25.4022152.57.50000000
2013NYJ1518283355.54.633210.75.00000000
2014NYJ1619882051.34.126181237.76.80110000
2015NYJ15247107071.34.3373021714.57.20120000

Depth Charts

Skill Players
PosRoleName
QB1Blake Bortles
2Chad Henne
3Brandon Allen
4Max Wittek
RB1T.J. Yeldon
2Chris Ivory
3Denard Robinson
4Jonas Gray
5Corey Grant
GLB1Chris Ivory
2T.J. Yeldon
3RB1T.J. Yeldon
2Denard Robinson
WR11Allen Robinson
2Marqise Lee
3Shane Wynn
4Tony Washington
5Shaq Evans
WR21Allen Hurns
2Rashad Greene
3Bryan Walters
4Rasheed Bailey
5Jamal Robinson
WR31Rashad Greene
TE1Julius Thomas
2Marcedes Lewis
3Nic Jacobs
4Ben Koyack
5Braedon Bowman
LT1Kelvin Beachum
2Luke Joeckel
3Rashod Hill
LG1Mackenzy Bernadeau
2Kadeem Edwards
3Tyler Shatley
C1Brandon Linder
2Luke Bowanko
RG1A.J. Cann
2Patrick Omameh
3Chris Reed
RT1Jermey Parnell
2Jeff Linkenbach
3Josh Wells
4Pearce Slater
K1Jason Myers