Every offseason, from around Thanksgiving Day through the middle of February, the Rotoworld Baseball staff pours its blood, sweat, and sometimes tears, into crafting the Rotoworld Fantasy Baseball Draft Guide. From the player profiles to the mock drafts to the rankings and everything in between, this thing is jam-packed. The magazine is on newsstands now or can be ordered here and shipped straight to your door from our publishing partner at Lindy’s. If you want constant updates throughout spring training, as injuries and late signings shift the fantasy baseball landscape, let us recommend the online version.
It’s an absolute beast of a product and an ideal companion for any fantasy baseball owner, from the more casual to the borderline obsessive. Here are just some of the great features you’ll find behind the $19.99 paywall ...
* Constantly updated depth charts for all 30 MLB teams
* A bullpen report with analysis that goes beyond the closers
* Projections and profiles for over 1,000 players
* Top 250 rankings boards for mixed and league-specific formats
* AL-only, NL-only, standard, and dynasty mock drafts (with fresh ones coming weekly)
* An auction mock draft for those who really know how to live
* Keeper rankings and future values for dynasty leaguers
* Positional tiers to help organize your general draft strategy
* Potential sleepers and busts for the 2019 season
* Rapidly-changing ADP (average draft position) information
* Projected lineups and position eligibility trackers
* Ranking and analysis of baseball’s Top 100 prospects
* A column identifying our favorite after-the-hype fantasy targets
Get full access now and prepare to dominate your draft. Allow us to do most of the heavy lifting.
Here’s a sample of our individual player profiles, the true bread-and-butter of the Draft Guide …