All-Fantasy First Team
QB: Drew Brees, Saints
RB: Doug Martin, Buccaneers
RB: Pierre Thomas, Saints
WR: Julio Jones, Falcons
WR: Vincent Jackson, Buccaneers
WR: Roddy White, Falcons
TE: Jimmy Graham, Saints
D/ST: Carolina Panthers
K: Matt Bryant, Falcons
2. Brandin Cooks, Saints -- ADP has soared into the 6th round. Lot of mouths to feed in Nola.
4. Devonta Freeman -- Going early-9th-round in drafts. Still No. 4 on Falcons RB depth chart.
5. Mike Evans, Buccaneers -- Love him long term, but likely low reception total as a rookie.
1. Cam Newton, Panthers -- Top-5 fantasy QB in each of 3 NFL seasons. 7th/8th-round ADP.
2. Roddy White, Falcons -- Lots left. Posted 138/1,607/7 pace over last year's final 5 games.
3. Steven Jackson, Falcons -- Major breakdown red flags but reasonable late-7th-round ADP.
4. Marques Colston, Saints -- 98/1,213/8 pace over last ten games. Still only 31 years old.
5. Kelvin Benjamin, Panthers -- Huge TD upside for a guy available in the 9th round of drafts.
1. Jerricho Cotchery, Panthers -- Realistic shot to lead Panthers in receptions. Costs nothing.
2. Mark Ingram, Saints -- Likely to lead Saints backfield in both rushing attempts & scores.
3. Josh McCown, Buccaneers -- Nice best ball/2-QB-league pick. Surrounded by TD scorers.
5. Buccaneers D/ST -- Lovie Smith will get the maximum out of this sneaky-talented defense.